-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Monday, April 11, 2011

本質へと辿る愛 (Honshitsu e to tadoru ai- Love that pursues true nature) by Matenrou Opera (摩天楼オペラ)

踏み出す足を止めて
Fumidasu ashi wo tomete
Stopping [my] feet that continue forward,
この心が折れてしまわないように  そっと泣いた
Kono kokoro ga oreteshimawanai you ni sotto naita
I softly cry so [my] heart won’t completely break.

愛されることでしか自分の価値を確かめられずに
Aisareru koto de shika jibun no kachi wo tashikamerarezu ni
Without being able to confirm my own worth [with] nothing but being loved,
この先もずっと僕の時は続いていく  失い  繰り返し
Kono saki mo zutto boku no toki wa tsudzuiteiku ushinai kurikaeshi
from now on, my time will continue on forever, losing, repeating.

遠くに見える光へと僕は進む  両手で影を作りながら  輝ける方へ
Tooku ni mieru hikaru e to boku wa susumu ryoute de kage wo tsukurinagara kagayakeru hou e
I will advance to the light that’s visable in the distance. While making a shadow with both hands, I [go] to where I can shine.

寂しい  悲しい  存在する苦しみがあるから人は求め合う  愛せる
Samishii kanashii sonzai suru kurushimi ga aru kara hito wa motomeau aiseru
[Loneliness], [sadness]… because there is pain that exists, people will seek each other, they can love,
そうしてまた1人  涙を流しても
Sou shite mata hitori namida wo nagashite mo
even if tears still flow alone like that.

それでも僕は進む  この両手いっぱいの幸せを持って  僕の待つ未来へ
Sore de mo boku wa susumu kono ryoute ippai no shiawase wo motte boku no matsu mirai e
Nevertheless, I will go forward. Carrying full happiness in both of [my] hands, I [continue] to future I’m waiting for.