-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Friday, April 1, 2011

LORELEI by DELUHI

Remember the feeling.

空風が運ぶ呼び声の渦
Karakaze ga hakobu yobigoe no uzu
A swirl of calls is carried by a dry wind.
青白いの炎の中
Oojiroi no honnou no naka
Within the blueish-white flames,
生まれては彼方へ消え
Umarete wa kanata e kie
[whatever] was born vanishes to the beyond.
柔らかに導く
Yawaraka ni michibiku
It gently guides.

I feel endless fate.
I feel your pain and inside the shadow.
I feel...

It's repeated over and over again...
(My hands are searching for your breath)
蜃気楼が奏でる詩
Shinkirou ga kanaderu uta
A poem that’s played by a mirage.
It's Lorelei*... Lorelei... Waiting for the end.

*
Lorelei is a mermaid name that belonged to the mermaid who lured unwary fisherman to their death by singing the most beautiful song they had ever heard.