-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

リッビングデッド (Living dead) by DELUHI

また喉が渇いてしまったの?
Mata nodo ga kawaiteshimatta no?
Are you still partched?
すぐに泪を留めるよ
Sugu ni namida wo tomeru yo
I’ll stop the tears [right now].
今日も爪を立てる手を取り願う
Kyou mo tsume wo tateru te wo tori negau
Today too, I’ll take your hand that puts its nails to me, and pray
君の幸せを
Kimi no shiawase wo
for your happiness.

I'm satisfied with my grief for love
Therefore I grieve for pleasure

どうして 笑ってくれないの?
Doushite waratte kurenai no?
Why are you smiling for me?
まだ空は暗いよ
Mada sora wa kurai yo
The sky is still dark.
光失った目がまだ覚えている
Hikari ushinatta me ga mada oboeteiru
My eyes that have lost the light still remember
君の笑顔を
Kimi no egao wo
your smiling face.

I'm satisfied with my grief for love
Therefore I grieve for pleasure

止まらない雨に打たれて
Tomaranai ame ni utarete
Struck by the rain that doesn’t stop,
溺れゆく心満たされて
Oboreyuku kokoro mitasarete
[my] drowning heart is satisfied.
終わりゆく意識の中で
Owariyuku ishiki no naka de
Within [my] diminishing consciousness,
終わりなき愛を捧げる
Owari naki ai wo sasageru
I offer up [my] endless love.

Even if the world is broken
I do not stop praying for you

I'm satisfied with my grief for love
Therefore I grieve eternally...