-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Sunday, September 26, 2010

marmalade by GACKT

この街に来て 初めての日曜日
Kono machi ni kite hajimete no nichiyoubi
The first Sunday I came to this city,
理由もないのに ドキドキして窓を開けた
(Wake) mo nai no ni doki doki shite mado wo aketa
for no reason , [my heart] started racing as I opened the window.
遠くに見える虹のアーチが まぶしくて
Tooku ni mieru niji no aachi ga mabushikute
The rainbow’s arch that I could see in the distance was dazzling,
手招きをされているようで
Temaneki wo sareteiru you de
as if it was beckoning to me.

キュートな自転車と この優しい昼下がり
Kyuuto na jitensha to kono yasashii hirusagari
[With] a cute bicycle and this nice afternoon,
この坂道をワクワクして スピードを上げた
Kono sakamichi wo waku waku shite supiido wo ageta
I got excited and sped up down this hilly road.
木陰にたたずむ貴方をみつけた瞬間
Kokage ni tatazumu anata wo mitsuketa (toki)
When I [saw] you standing in [under] [that] tree,
新しい風を感じた
Atarashii kaze wo kanjita
I felt a new breeze.

ミラクルな出逢いの予感…突然に
Mirakuru na deai no yokan…totsuzen ni
Suddenly…[I had] a premonition of a miraculous meeting.
高鳴るハートが今にも飛びだしそう
Takanaru haato ga ima ni mo tobidashisou
Even now it seems my throbbing heart will fly away.

この想いのままの言葉が
Kono omoi no mama no kotoba ga
The words for this feeling
みつからなくて…みつけられなくて
Mitsukaranakute…mitsukerarenakute
are not found…can never be found.
何も言えないけど
Nani mo ienai kedo
It’s impossible to say anything but,
今はこのままで…見つめていたくて
Ima wa kono mama de…mitsumeteitakute
now, just like this…I want to gaze at you

独りきりの帰り道は ずっと上をむいてた
Hitorikiri no kaeri michi wa zutto ue wo muiteta
Throughout the journey home alone, I kept my head up.


カラフルに過ぎる毎日…あの日から
Karafuru ni sugiru mainichi…ano hi kara
Every day passes by colorfully…since that day.
あふれる想いを貴方にとどけたい
Afureru omoi wo anata ni todoketai
I want [my] overflowing feelings to reach you.

また 出逢えるかな…
Mata deaeru kana…
I wonder if we can meet again…
もう一度 逢いたくて 貴方をさがして
Mou ichido aitakute anata wo sagashite
Wanting to meet you once more, I will search for you.
たった 一度だけの出逢いで終わらないように
Tatta ichido dake no deai de owaranai you ni
So that it won’t end with just one meeting,
貴方をさがして
Anata wo sagashite
I will search for you.

この片思いの気持ちを
Kono kataomoi no kimochi wo
The feeling of unrequited love
伝えられなくて… 伝えきれなくて
Tsutaerarenakute…tsutaekirenakute
Isn’t conveyed…can [never] be conveyed.
どんなにさがしても貴方は
Donna ni sagashite mo anata wa
No matter how I search, you
みつからなくて…みつけられなくて
Mitsukaranakute…mitsukerarenakute
aren’t found…can’t ever be found.

独りきりの帰り道なのに 少しうれしくて
Hitorikiri no kaeri michi na no ni sukoshi ureshikute
Even though [I’m on my] journey home alone, I’m a little happy.