-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Saturday, September 25, 2010

~シェイクスピアに捧ぐ~「Re:Shakespeare」 (Shakespeare ni sasagu-Sacrificing to Shakespeare) by 雅-miyavi-

I will wish with you together. Because You & I are lovers. So please me your kiss & your love for good night. good dream. good morrow...

「ドウシテ貴方ハ貴方ナノ...アァ、方ガ貴方デナケレバ...」
[Doushite anata wa anata na no...aa, anata ga anata de nakereba...]
“Wherefore art thou who thou art? If only thou were not thyself..."

もしもこの僕の罪深き名が、いつか鉛の羽になるのなら
Moshimo kono boku no tsumibukeki na ga, itsuka namari no hane ni naru no nara
If [my] name is sinful [and], someday if I grow lead wings,
忌まわしいこの血を呪うと共にさぁ、くれてやる
Imawashii kono chi wo norou to tomo ni saa, kurete yaru
together with [my] hideous blood that I curse, yes, I’ll [change my name for you].
そして君の清らかなその手に巡礼のくちづけを交わし、誓う...月にかけて
Soshite kimi no kiyoraka na sono te junrei no kuchidzuke wo kawashi, chikau...tsuki ni kakete
And then, I’ll exchange a kiss of [my] pilgrimage [to see you ] into those pure hands of yours, I swear…to the waning moon.

「不実ナ月ナドニハ誓ワナイデ...満チ欠ケバカリデ、心変ワリスルモノ...」
[Fujitsu na tsuki nado ni wa chigawanaide...michikake bakari de, kokorogawari suru mono...]
"O, swear not by the moon, the fickle moon, the inconstant moon, that monthly changes in her circle orb, Lest that thy love prove likewise variable."


それは妬み深くも嫉妬深い月の女神がきっと、君という
Sore wa netami fukaku mo shittobukai tsuki no megami ga kitto, kimi to iu
The Goddess of the deeply envious and jealous moon must surely be you.
まことの美に嘆き青ざめているだけさ、だろう?「God dess」
Makoto no bi ni nageki aozameteiru dake sa, darou? [God dess]
I wonder, is it only in the beauty of truth that [one] turns pale in grief? “God dess”
だからもう泣き顔はみせないで...そして、今一度誓う...名もなき僕にかけて
Dakara mou naki kao wa misenaide...soshite, ima ichido chigau...namonaki boku ni kakete
So, show [me] not [your] tear stained face again…and, now once more I swear...I risk it on [insignificant] me.

いつの日か、いつの日か、この灰色の空の下
Itsu no hi ka, itsu no hi ka, kono hairo no sora no shita
Someday, someday, under this grey sky,
手を繋いで、寄り添って、歩きたいね
Te wo tsunaide,yorisotte, arukitai ne
I want to hold [your] hand and [intimately] walk [together].
出逢わぬ様に、恋せぬ様に、一目見る事すらも...?
Deawanu you ni, koisenu you ni, hitomemiru koto suramo...?
Not meeting you again, not lovin you, [in order] to take just one look [at you]…?
「刹那クテ...」
[Setsunakute...]
“[For even a moment], that’s painful…”

汝、跪き さぁ、許しを乞え
Nanji, hizamazuki saa, yurushi wo koe
To thou, on my knees, yes, I’ll ask for forgiveness,
ほんの少しでも愛した事を、罪と思え
Honno sukoshi de mo aishita mono wo, tsumi to omoe
for to have loved [even merely] a little, I think it’s a sin.
そして彼女と出逢ったという事実を 嘘と認め、
Soshite kanojo to deatta to iu jijitsu wo uso to mitome,
And, recognizing that the reality of meeting [you] fatefully [once more] is a lie,
刻の歯車に従い、いかなる恥辱にも耐えよ 愚か者...
Koku no haguruma ni shitagai, ikanaru chijoku ni mo taeyo orokamono…
I will follow the gears [of time], and bear any type of disgrace, [like a] fool…

許されぬ恋とは知らずに堕ち、知った時には既に遅すぎたね...
Yurusarenu koi to wa shirazu ni ochi, shitta toki ni wa sude ni okosugita ne...
I [obliviously] fell into a [forbidden] love, and when I [realized], it was already too late…
「きっと僕らが恋に堕ちたのは、神の悪戯さ...」と
[Kitto bokura ga koi ni ochita no wa, kami no itazura sa...] to
“Surely, us falling in love is a trick of the gods…”
笑い飛ばし悪夢を、過ぎた日の思い出にできる日が二人訪れます様に...
Waraitobashi akuyume wo, sugita hi no omoide ni dekiru hi ga futari otozuremasu you ni...
The day were I will be able to recall memories of days past laughs at the nightmare, so that it may call on us [again]…

いつの日か、いつの日か、この灰色の空の下
Itsu no hi ka, itsu no hi ka, kono hairo no sora no shita
Someday, someday, under this grey sky,
手を繋いで、寄り添って、歩きたいね
Te wo tsunaide,yorisotte, arukitai ne
I want to hold [your] hand and [intimately] walk [together].
出逢わぬ様に、恋せぬ様に、一目見る事すらも...?
Deawanu you ni, koisenu you ni, hitomemiru koto suramo...?
Not meeting you again, not loving you, [in order] to take just one look [at you]…?
「刹那クテ...」
[Setsunakute...]
“[For even a moment], that’s painful…”
我が人生の舵を繰りたもう神よ...
Wa ga jinsei no kaji wo ayatsurita mou kami yo...
God, you’ve already manipulated the helm of my life…
そんなに僕の事が、お嫌いですか?
Sonna ni boku no koto ga, okirai desu ka?
so much so that, do you hate me?
我が生涯の妻となりえる愛しき人よ...
Wa ga shougai no tsuma tonarieru itoshiki hito yo...
The beloved person near me is my [soul mate]…
すぐ、そばに逝くからね..................「待っててね...。」
Sugu, soba ni yuku kara ne..................[Mattete ne.....]
Soon, I’ll be coming to you…………….. “I’m waiting…”

「厳かな聖拝堂」に「蝋燭の葬列」...「眠り姫のような君」と「運命に愚弄された僕」
[Ogosoka na sei hai dou] ni [rousoku no souretsu]...[nemuri hime no you na kimi] to [unmei ni gurou sareta boku]
"In this majestic hall of worship" to "candles of a funeral procession burn" ... "you look like a sleeping princess" and "I am fortune's fool".
こうして君のくちづけで、僕は死ねる...。
Koushite kimi no kuchidzukede, boku wa shinuru....
Thus with your kiss, I die…

Thanks to Matt for help finding the real Romeo and Juliet lines.