-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

精一杯のサヨナラ (Seiippai no sayonara- Goodbye with all of my might) by GACKT

今思えば何もかもすべて君はわかっていたのかも
Ima omoeba nani mo kamo subete kimi wa wakatteita no kamo
When I think about it now, you probably understood everything.
それに気付かず暢気な顔してほら君を抱きしめてた...
Sore ni kidzukazu nonki na kao shite hora kimi wo dakishimeteta…
Without realizing [this], I had held you [looking so carefree]…

いつも僕のそばにいてくれた君は微笑みながら泣いていた
Itsumo boku no soba ni ite kureta kimi wa hohoeminagara naiteita
Always staying by my side, [despite] your smiles, you cried.
戻れない時間の中で僕らは大人になってゆく
Modorenai (toki) no naka de bokura wa otona ni natteyuku
We continue to [grow up] in a time we can’t return to.

今はまだ涙は見せない
Ima wa mada namida wa misenai
[Even] now, I still won’t show my tears
誰よりも愛していたから
Dare yori mo aishiteita kara
because I loved you more than anyone.
精一杯の僕の強がりで
Seiipai no boku no tsuyogari de
Pretending to be strong with all of my might,
"サヨナラ"を告げた
“Sayonara” wo tsugeta
I said “farewell.”

何気なく笑い合っていた二人の笑顔が消えたから
Nanigenaku waraiatteita futari no egao ga kieta kara
Because our smiling faces disappeared [from when] we innocently smiled together
どんな小さなことでも話し合ってきたつもりだけど
Donna chiisa na koto de mo hanashiattekita tsumori dakedo
[even though]I believed that, no matter how small of a thing, we’ve come to be able to talk about it…

ふたり離ればなれになること
Futari hanarebanare ni naru koto
Because I thought that the two of us parting
それが君と僕のためと思ったから
Sore ga kimi to boku no tame to omotta kara
was for [both] of our sakes,
別々の未来の道を歩こうと決めたんだね
Betsubetsu no (asu) no michi wo arukou to kimetanda ne
we decided to walk down paths of our own separate futures.

一緒に歩いた家路に
Issho ni aruita ieji ni
On the road home that we walked together,
僕だけの足音が響く
Boku dake no ashioto ga hibiku
only my footsteps resonate.
君と愛し合えたすべてが
Kimi to aishiaeta subete ga
Everything that [we] loved in each another
木漏れ日に消えた
Komorebi ni kieta
vanished into the tree-filtered sunlight.

今はまだ涙は見せない
Ima wa mada namida wa misenai
[Even] now, I still won’t show my tears
誰よりも君を愛していたから
Dare yori mo kimi wo aishiteita kara
because I loved you more than anyone.
またどこかで逢えるとしたなら
Mata doko ka de aeru to shita nara
If we can meet somewhere again,
その時は笑顔で
Sono toki wa egao de
at that time, I hope we can meet
逢えるといいね
Aeru to ii ne
with smiling faces.