-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

CAN'T COME BACK by meth.

砕けたパズルのピースのように散らばって崩壊した
Kudaketa pazuru no piisu no you ni chirabatte houkaishita
Like broken puzzle pieces, [I’ve] been scattered about and [destroyed].

壊れた未来
Kowareta mirai
[My] broken future,
さまよった過去
Samayotta kako
the past the I loitered about in,
君のない部屋
Kimi no nai heya
the room without you,
息もできない
Iki mo dekinai
I can’t breathe.
この手にまだ隠れていた感触さえもやがて離れていくだろう
Kono te ni mada kakureteita kanshoku sae mo yagate hanareteiku darou
Even the sensation that [continued] to hide in [my] hand will before long probably [leave me].

YOU NEVER COME BACK
失って気付いても
Ushinatte kidzuite mo
even if I realize I’ve [lost]
I CAN NOT BELIEVE YET
運命に逆らえずに
Unmei ni sakaraezu ni
without opposing fate

決して防げない
Keshite fusegenai
By no means can I fight it,
引かれたこの境界線
Hikareta kono kyoukaisen
this boundary line I’m attracted to.

何もかも忘れてしまいたいよ
Nanimokamo wasureteshimaitai yo
I want to completely forget everything!
変えられない現実を、
Kaerarenai genjitsu wo,
The reality I can’t change,
君の名さえも
Kimi no na sae mo
and even your name.
その口から零れた言葉がただ胸を刺すんだ
Sono kuchi kara koboreta kotoba ga tada mune wo sasunda
The words that overflowed from [your] mouth still pierce my [heart].

「GOOD BYE」 you said

I WILL NOT COME BACK
覆せぬ状況を
Kutsugaesenu joukyou wo
A situation I can’t overturn…
YOU ARE NOT ANYWHERE
目の前に立ち尽くした
Me no mae ni tachitsukushita
standing still before [my] eyes.

どうしても君に聞き出せないよ全てを But I know
Doushite mo kimi ni kikidasenai yo subete wo But I know
No matter what, I can’t get you to tell me, but I know everything.

悲しみの鎖を 解きたいともがいても
Kanashimi no kusari wo tokitai to mogaite mo
Even if I struggle wanting to solve the chains of sadness,
ここから抜け出せなくて
Koko kara nukedasenakute
I can’t slip away from here.
そう、まるで溺れ続けるだけの世界
Sou, maru de oboretsudzukeru dake no sekai
Yeah, it’s a world where you only continue to completely sink beneath the surface.

何もかも忘れてしまいたいよ
Nani mo kamo wasureteshimaitai yo
I want to completely forget everything!
変えられない悲劇に幕を下ろして
Kaerarenai higeki ni maku wo oroshite
Lowering the curtain on the tragedy that I can’t change,
もう二度と君の元には戻らない
Mou nidoto kimi no moto ni wa modoranai
I’ll never again return to your side.
これ以上
Kore ijou
I’ll [never] return
戻れない
Modorenai
more than this.

I CAN`T COME BACK

I`ll say 「GOOD BYE」