-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Saturday, July 13, 2013

MIND FOREST (English ver.) by GACKT

**These are the official English lyrics. I did not translate these lyrics. If you are looking for the translation from the original Japanese version, please click here.**

I saw you dancing in a sea of light
Playful as if nothing was on your mind
Upon the voices floating from the trees
Feeling of happiness filled me

Now broken dreams heave clouded everything
All that remains of our eternity
Gracefully hands left holding tragedies
Feeling of emptiness fills me

*Never to return again
From the abyss of endlessness
Every moment that we shared is now being taken away from me

Nothing could ever eclipse those days
Through the sadness and the pain
Every memory that we made will stay
Forever radiant*

Calling to me from somewhere far away
A melody is faintly ringing
Something within me has become awake
Nothing can stop me from seeking

*(repeat chorus)

If only I could be with you
Find some way to just make you see
Fall away inside of your kiss again
And stay forever

* (repeat chorus)