-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Monday, July 26, 2010

Kalmia by GACKT

僕はただ歪んでゆく街を 遠くから眺めていた
Boku wa tada yugandeyuku machi wo tooku kara nagameteita
I was just gazing at the distorted streets from afar.
音は何も聞こえない 首のない人形がたくさん笑ってる
Oto wa nani mo kikoenai kubi no nai ningyou takusan waratteru
I can’t hear any sounds, [but] many neck-less dolls are laughing.

宇宙へ還っていく すべては宇宙へ
(Sora) e kaetteiku subete wa (sora) e
Returning to the sky, everything [goes] to the sky
君も生まれた場所へ 泣き叫びながら
Kimi mo umareta basho e naikisakebinagara
[Even] you, to the place you were born, while crying and shouting.
君の叫び声が 小鳥の群れに…絡む 螺旋のまま
Kimi no sakebi koe ga kotori no mure ni…karamu rasen no mama
[As if it is a spiral], your screaming voice entwines [with] a flock of small birds.
すべては消えてゆく
Subete wa kieteyuku
Everything is vanishing.

こぼれた涙を受け止めたときに
Koboreta namida wo uketometa toki ni
When I caught the overflowing tears,
砕けてゆく音まで 僕の躯に流れ落ちた
Kudaketeyuku oto made boku no karada ni nagareochita
until [the sound of breaking], they ran down my body.

カルミアの黄昏は 溶け合うほど熱くなって…
Karumia no tasogare wa tokeau hodo atsuku natte…
The kalmia’s twilight becomes so hot that it melts into one…
僕の笑い声は 喜劇のように…
Boku no warai koe wa kigeki no you ni…
Like a comedy, my [voice laughs]…
夜明けのまばたきは 誰より優しくて
Yoake no mabataki wa dare yori yasashikute
The twinkle of dawn is kinder than anyone.

飛び散るガラスの奏でる音色に 眠りを邪魔された
Tobichiru garasu no kanaderu neiro ni nemuri wo jama sareta
[My] sleep was interrupted by the [rehearsed] tone of shattering glass.
冷たい月が泣き叫ぶ 最期の祈りは一雫の雨
Tsumetai tsuki ga nakisakebu saigo no inori wa hitoshizugu no ame
The cold moon cries out, [my] final prayer is a drop of rain.
夜明けのさよならは 今の僕には哀しすぎて
Yoake no sayonara wa ima no boku ni wa kanashisugite
For me now, the dawn’s goodbye is too sad.