-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Thursday, July 22, 2010

seven by GACKT

硝子の夢に描いて
Garasu no yume ni egaite
Painted in the glass dream,
その温もりに抱かれて
Sono nukumori ni dakarete
embraced in that warmth,
微かな声に目覚めて
Kasuka na koe ni mezamete
awoken by a faint voice,
「私ヲココデ殺シテ…」
[Watashi wo koko de koroshite…]
“Kill me here…”

浮かび上がるその姿は
Ukabiagaru sono sugata wa
That [image] rises [in front of me].
現実の中でどれだけ求めても
Genjitsu no naka de dore dake motomete mo
No matter how much I search within reality,
僕には戻らない
Boku no wa modoranai
[it] won’t return to me.

思い出せないはずの
Omoidasenai hazu no
The vanished memories that
消えた記憶が 僕をまた狂わせてゆく
Kieta kioku ga boku wo mata kuruwaseteyuku
I shouldn’t be able to recall drives me mad [yet] again.
「忘レナイデ」そんな消えた言葉が甦る
[Wasurenai de] sonna kieta kotoba ga yomigaeru
“Don’t forget” Those vanished words are resurrected.
“君は誰なの…”
“Kimi wa dare nano…”
“Who are you…”

割れた硝子を集めて
Wareta garasu wo atsumete
Gathering the shattered glass,
パズルのように合わせて
Pazuru no you ni awasete
[I] join it together like a puzzle.

震えながらこの両手を
Furuenagara kono ryoute wo
Trembling, [I] hold out both
小さく差し出して
Chiisaku sashidashite
of [my] hands a little.
光に怯えた僕は抜け出せないまま
Hikari ni obieta boku wa nukedasenai mama
Terrified of the light, I can’t slip away.

僕の腕の中で消えた
Boku no ude no naka de kieta
The memories of you who vanished
君の記憶だけが見つからない
Kimi no kioku dake ga mitsukaranai
in my arms are the only things I cannot find.
君の破片 すべて拾い集め
Kimi no (kakera) subete hiroiatsume
Gathering all of the fragments of you,
僕は何処へゆけばいいの
Boku wa doko e yukeba ii no
where should I go?

霧の中で僕を見つめる
Kiri no naka de boku wo mitsumeru
Within the fog, [you] gaze at me.
君のその眼差しが 今なら見える
Kimi no sono manazashi ga ima nara mieru
I [can see] that [gaze] of yours now.

思い出せないはずの
Omoidasenai hazu no
Painting your [image]
君の姿 描きながら…
Kimi no sugata egakinagara…
that I shouldn’t be able to recall…
忘れないように 割れた硝子のように
Wasurenai you ni wareta garasu no you ni
So I won’t forget, like shattered glass,
君は 今も叫びながら ずっと僕の中で
Kimi wa ima mo sakebinagara zutto boku no naka de
even now, you scream, [forever] inside of me,
「抱キシメテ…」
[Dakishimete…]
“Hold me…”