-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Monday, January 10, 2011

BLACK STONE by GACKT

振り返ればほら当たり前になっていた君の笑顔が
Kurikaereba hora atarimae ni natteita kimi no egao ga
It had become natural that when I’d turn around, [I’d see] your smiling face,
いつの間にかほら優しい思い出になってしまった現実
Itsu no ma ni ka hora yasashii omoide ni natte shimatta genjitsu
but before I knew it, look, that reality became a gentle memory.

目を閉じれば、今でも笑った君がいて
Me wo tojireba, ima demo waratta kimi ga ite
If I close my eyes, even know you are [here] smiling.
いつも、誰よりも勇気を僕にくれたこと
Itsumo, dare yori mo yuuki wo boku ni kureta koto
You always gave me more courage than anyone else.
BLACK STONE

突然現れて、ふざけて馬鹿をやったりした
Totsuzen arawarete, fuzakete baka wo yattari shita
You’d suddenly show up, mess around, and play the fool.
そんな何でもないことが
Sonna nani demo nai koto ga
Those sorts of harmless things
かけがえのない程の宝物になっていた あの日の現実
Kakegae no nai hodo no takaramono ni natteita ano hi no genjitsu
had become an [irreplaceable] treasure, the reality of those days.

目を閉じれば、今でも笑った君がいて
Me wo tojireba, ima demo waratta kimi ga ite
If I close my eyes, even now, you are [here] smiling
いつも、傷ついた僕を癒してくれる
Itsumo, kizutsuita boku wo iyashite kureru
You always heal me when I am wounded.

寂しい時も笑っているから
Sabishii toki mo waratteiru kara
I smiling even during lonesome times because,
僕の側にはそう、君が
Boku no soba ni wa sou, kimi ga
you are by my side, yes,
君がいるから
Kimi ga iru kara
because you are [here].

ただ寂しがり屋の君をいつも憎めなくて...
Tada sabishigariya no kimi wo itsumo nikumenakute…
I could never hate you just because you are lonely…

目を閉じれば、今でも笑った君がいて
Me wo tojireba, ima demo waratta kimi ga ite
If I close my eyes, even now, you are [here] smiling,
いつかまた必ず逢えると信じているから
Itsuka mata kanarazu aeru to shinjiteiru kara
because I believe that one say we can certainly meet again,

約束したから
Yakusoku shita kara
because we promised.