-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Monday, January 10, 2011

フタリ (Futari- The Two of Us) by Matenrou Opera (摩天楼オペラ)

この胸の隠せない想い 動きを止めてた僕の鼓動
Kono mune no kakusenai omoi ugoki wo tometeta boku no kodou
The feelings I can’t hide in [within me], have stopped the beating of my heart.
寂しさが拡がってたこと 君を好きじゃないと気づいたこと
Sabishisa ga hirogatteta koto kimi wo suki janai to kidzuita koto
Desolation has spread throughout, realizing that [I] don’t love you.

今日もまた同じ歩幅で 同じ速度で歩いてく
Kyou mo mata onaji hohaba de onaji sokudo de aruiteku
Even today, I still walk [on] with the same pace and the same speed.
繋いでる君の手の温度は 昨日と同じ温かさで
Tsunaideru kimi no te no ondo wa kinou to onaji atatakasa de
The [feeling] of your hand that I’m [holding] has the same warmth as it did yesterday.

今までの誰よりも大切に想ってた
Ima made no dare yori mo taisetsu ni omotteta
I thought [you] were more important than anyone up until now.

ああ 何も言えないままで 僕に愛らしい顔で笑いかける君を見ていた
Aa nani mo ienai mama de boku ni airashii kao de waraikakeru kimi wo miteita
Ah, not able to say anything, I saw you smile at me with your charming face.
もう少しこのままでいたい
Mou sukoshi kono mama de itai
I want to stay like this, just a little more.

足早に僕を避けてく 自然で冷たい人の波
Ashibaya ni boku wo yoketeku shizen de tsumetai hito no nami
Quickly being avoided, [like] the natural wave of a frigid person,
こんなにも多くの中から 1人だけを見つけたはずなのに
Konna ni mo ooku no naka kara hitori dake wo mitsuketa hazu na no ni
I should find only one person among many like [you].

また僕は街の中 足早に歩いていく
Mata boku wa machi no naka ashibaya ni aruiteiku
I still [continue] to quickly walk through the streets.

ああ 晴れないまま 今が過ぎていく
Aa harenai mama ima ga sugiteiku
Ah, [cloudy], today passes on, [but]
二人の記憶がもっと鮮やかに輝いていく
Futari no kioku ga motto azayaka ni kagayaiteiku
our memories [together] continue to shine on even more vividly.
戻れない 何も戻らない 重い足で踏み出すしかない
Modorenai nani mo modoranai omoi ashi de fumidasu shikanai
I can’t return [to them], [for] nothing returns, [yet] I have no choice but to step forward with heavy feet.

泣き出す君に何も 言えないことわかってた
Nakidasu kimi ni nani mo ienai koto wakatteta
I understand that I couldn’t say anything to you as you began to cry.

ああ こんなに胸が痛いのに 僕は別の誰かに心惹かれていくのかな
Aa konna ni mune ga itai no ni boku wa betsu no dare ka ni kokoro hikareteiku no kana
Ah, even though my heart hurts like this, I wonder if someone different can [capture my interest].
君の中 僕が止まってく もう動けないんだ
Kimi no naka boku ga tomatteku mou ugokenainda
I’ve stopped [within your heart], [and] I can’t be moved anymore.
何度も二人の笑顔を思い浮かべた
Nandomo futari no egao wo omoiukabeta
Over and over again, I’m reminded of our [shared] smiling faces.