-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Sunday, January 9, 2011

もう一人の花嫁 (Mou hitori no hanayome- Another Bride) by Matenrou Opera (摩天楼オペラ)

真っ白な輝きがふいに歪んで見えた
Masshiro na kagayaki ga fui ni yugande mieta
The pure white radiance suddenly reflected and was visible.
こんな気持ちでもまだ涙は流れるの
Konna kimochi de mo mada namida wa nagareru no
Even [with] emotion like these, tears still flow [out].

終わったの こんな形で
Owatta no konna katachi de
It’s over. With a figure like this,
幸せが この会場を包んでる
Shiawase ga kono kaijou wo tsutsunderu
happiness is enveloping this event hall.
笑えるわ こんなに不幸な私が
Waraeru wa konna ni fukou na watashi ga
I can smile, you know, [even] sorrowful like this,
誓いのキスを見つめている
Chikai no kisu wo mitsumeteiru
[as] I gaze at [that] oath’s kiss.

まっとうな人生 いわゆる「普通」を 生きるんじゃないの?私は
Mattou na jinsei iwayuru [futsuu] wo ikirun janai no? watashi wa
I’m living “ordinarily”, or what’s called a proper life, [right]?

祝福の拍手が今 2人を輝かせていく
Shukufuku no hakushu ga ima futari wo kagayakaseteiku
Now, the blessing’s applause makes the couple shine.
恋人と呼んでいたあの人が 笑ってる
Koibito to yondeita ano hito ga waratteru
That person who is called [your] lover is smiling.

あの言葉 あの家も あの場所も
Ano kotoba ano ie mo ano basho mo
Those words, that house, and that place,
全部私の記憶なのに あなたがいない
Zenbu watashi no kioku na no ni anata ga inai
even though all [of them] are my memories, you are not there.

昨日までの私が 泣いてる 泣いてる でももう
Kinou made no watashi ga naiteru naiteru demo mou
The me up until yesterday was crying, crying, but [even still]
忘れさせて下さい あの人が憎いことも
Wasuresasete kudasai ano hito ga nikui koto mo
please make me forget, that I hate that person.

その場所は私がいた 本当は私がいた場所
Sono basho wa watashi ga ita hontou wa watashi ga ita basho
I’m at that place, the place where truly [I belong],
何よりも大切に想ってた それなのに
Nani yori mo taisetsu ni omotteta sore na no ni
[and] I believed that nothing was more important than that, even so…
祝福の拍手が今 2人を輝かせていく
Shukufuku no hakushu ga ima futari wo kagayakaseteiku
Now, the blessing’s applause makes the couple shine.
恋人と呼んでいたあの人が 幸せそうに笑ってる
Koibito to yondeita ano hito ga shiawasesou ni waratteru
That person who [you] called [your] lover is smiling happily.

You are my memories...........