-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Friday, June 11, 2010

Leeca by GACKT

木漏れ日の中で君は微笑ってた
Komorebi no naka de kimi wa (waratteta)
Within the sunlight filtering through the trees, you were smiling.
膝の上で眠る子犬もやすらかな顔をして…
Hiza no ue de nemuru koinu mo yasuraka na kao wo shite…
[Even] the sleeping puppy on [your] [lap] had a peaceful face…

小さな本を手の平に広げて
Chiisana hon wo te no hira ni hirogete
Opening a small book in the palms of [your] hands,
綺麗な指でそっと言葉をなぞる
Kirei na yubi de sotto kotoba wo nazoru
[your] pretty fingers gently trace the words.

その笑顔で何もかも救われると思ってた
Sono egao de nani mo kamo sukuwareru to omotteta
With that smiling face, I though [you] could save anything.

限られた空の下で消えた
Kagirareta sora no shita de kieta
Under the confined sky, the you of those days
あの頃の君を思い出には…
Ano koro no kimi wo omoide ni wa…
vanished into [my] memories…
造られた夢の中で見てた
Tsukurareta yume no naka de miteta
In a dream I created, I saw
あの空は、もう…
Ano sora wa, mou…
that sky, [but] still…

透き通る風の中、儚くて抱きよせた
Sukitooru kaze no naka, hakanakute dakiyoseta,
In the transparent wind, fleetingly, I embraced [you].
振り返る姿は今もまだ
Furikaeru sugata wa ima mo mada
The image [of you] looking back, even now, still
離れなくて
Hanarenakute
[remains].

限られた空の下で
Kagirareta sora no shita de
Under the confined sky,
そっとささやいた言葉を繰り返して
Sotto sasayaita kotoba wo kurikaeshite
[I] repeat the words [you] softly whispered.
閉ざされた胸の中で
Tozasareta mune no naka de
In my closed [off] [heart],
今もあの頃と同じように微笑っている…
Ima mo ano koro to onaji you ni (waratteiru)…
even now, you are laughing the same like [you did] in those days…

夕暮れに響くこどもたちの声は
Yuugure ni hibiku kodomotachi no koe wa
Echoing in the evening, the children’s voices
笑顔を連れて消えていく…
Egao wo tsurete kieteiku…
are vanishing, taking [your] smiling face [with them]…