-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Monday, June 7, 2010

泣ヶ原 (Nakigahara- Field of Weeping) by the GazettE

安息に狂える春色 忘れてしまえるものならば
Ansoku ni kurueru haru iro wasureteshimaeru mono naraba
If I could forget the spring scenery that goes mad in repose,
朽壊の美に両目沈め 只 孤独なのだと笑える
Kyuukai no bi ni ryoume shizume tada kodoku na no da to waraeru
I will drop both of [my] eyes to the rotting and crumbling beauty, and just laugh that it is [only] solitude.
第三に飼われる春色 息潜め泥濘を泳ぐ
Daisan ni kawareru haru iro iki hisome nukarumi wo oyogu
In the spring scenery that is was raised for the third [time], I keep my breath [slow] and swim through the mud.
バタ足で溺れてゆく様は想像通りでつまらない
Bataashi de oboreteyuku sama wa souzou tooru de tsumaranai
The sorry state in which I continue to drown with trashing kicks is insignificant in my imagination.
現実を殺す利き手より
Genjitsu wo korosu kikite yori
[Because of] my dominant hand that kills reality,
容易く傷を付けれただろう
Tayasuku ba kizu wo tsukereta darou
I wonder if I added a slight wound.
名を埋めて
Na wo umete
I bury my name.

腐敗した根が水面揺らす 歪むように廻る歯車
Fuhaishita ne ga minamo yurasu igamu you ni mawaru haguruma
Decayed roots shake the water’s surface, gears turn like [they’re] warped.
軋む音に耳を傾ける 綺麗に狂えてるだろうか
Kishimu ne ni mimi wo katamukeru kirei ni kurueteru darou ka
I lean my ears to the jarring noise. I wonder, am I going completely mad?
全ては禁句の浅い海 鮮やかと見間違える程 汚れ
Subete wa kinku no asai umi azayaka to mimachigaeru hodo kegare
Entirety is a shallow sea of taboo words [in which] filth is mistaken to the point it is [thought of as] clear.

さようなら 無法の闇に堕ちてゆく
Sayounara muhou no yami ni ochiteyuku
Goodbye…I continue to fall into the outrageousness of the night.
さようなら これで終わり
Sayounara kore de owari
Goodbye…the end is here.

涙 慟哭の雨 虚無と向き合う度溢れ
Namida doukoku no ame kyomu to mukiau tabi afure
[My] tears, the rain of lamentation overflows when faced with nothingness.
綴る言葉が滲む
Tsudzuru kotoba ga nijimu
[The ink of the] composed words is running.
涙 いつかは涸れ 静寂に殺される
Namida itsuka wa kare seijaku ni korosareru
[My] tears will someday dry up, and silently, I will be killed.
影踏みの終わりに血迷い
Kagefumi no owari ni chimayoi
At the end of stepping on shadows, I lose control of myself.

腐敗した根が水面揺らす 歪むように廻る歯車
Fuhaishita ne ga suimen yurasu igamu you ni mawaru haguruma
Decayed roots shake the water’s surface, gears turn like [they’re] warped.
軋む音に身を投げ気付いた ソレと似ている事に気付いた
Kishimu oto ni mi won age kidzuita sore to niteiru koto ni kidzuita
I became aware that I was throwing myself towards the jarring noise, I realized [something] similar to that.

涙 慟哭の雨 虚無と向き合う度溢れ
Namida doukoku no ame kyomu to mukiau do afure
[My] tears, the rain of lamentation overflows when faced with nothingness.
綴る言葉が滲む
Tsudzuru kotoba ga nijimu
[The ink of the] composed words is running.
涙 孤独と散る 静寂に生きるなら
Naimda kodoku to chiru seijaku ni ikiru nara
[My] tears scatter with solitude if I can live in silence,
二度と笑えぬ様に刻んで
Nidoto waraenu you ni kizande
engraved [with] the way to never laugh [again].

貴方を愛した私がいる 貴方を見つめた私がいる
Anata wo aishita watashi ga iru anata wo mitsumeta watashi ga iru
There is me who loved you. There is me that gazed at you.
貴方を求めた私がいる 貴方を失くした私がいる
Anata wo motometa watashi ga iru anata wo nakushita watashi ga iru
There is me that sought you. There is me that lost you.
私を愛した貴方がいる 私を見つめる貴方がいる
Watashi wo aishita anata ga iru watashi wo mitsumeru anata ga iru
There is you that loved me. There is you that gazed at me.
私を壊した貴方がいる 私を奪った貴方がいる
Watashi wo kowashita anata ga iru watashi wo ubatta anata ga iru
There is you that destroyed me. There is you who snatched me away.
私を殺した貴方がいる
Watashi wo koroshita anata ga iru
There is you who killed me.