-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Friday, May 28, 2010

4th... by GACKT

眩しくて
Mabushikute
Radiant
大地は壊されゆく
Daichi wa kowasareyuku
The earth is destroying
自由を求める者の証
Jiyuu wo motomeru mono no akashi
The proof of those who seek freedom
暗闇
Kurayami
Darkness
記憶
Kioku
Memories
すべて存在しない
Subete sonzai shinai
All that doesn’t exist
ココに存在してる
Koko ni sonzai shiteru
It exists HERE
足跡
Ashiato
Footprints
見 覚えのある景色
Mioboe no aru keshiki
Recollections of scenery
誰のモノ?
Dare no mono?
Who’s is IT?
私のではない
Watashi no de wa nai
It’s not mine.
冷たい眼差し
Tsumetai manazashi
A cold stare
胸の中で響く言葉
Mune no naka de hibiku kotoba
The words that resound in [my] [heart]
静寂
Seijaku
Silence
胸の奥で突き刺さる
Mune no oku de tsukisasaru
[They] pierce into [my] chest.

君 のようでありたかった
Kimi no you dearitakatta
I wanted to be like you.

*=this song is (somewhat) instrumental, though these "lyrics" are in the lyrics booklet to accompany the song. Gackt seems to sing in his own language.