-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Story by GACKT

Je m’en souviens comme si c’était hier.
I remember it like it was yesterday.
Tour à tour nous soutenant,
In turn we supported each other,
nous disputant, riant de nous-mêmes.
bickered, laughed at ourselves.
Le souvenir de cette époque rayonnante
The memory of this shining era
reste gravé dans mon cœur.
stays engraved in my heart.
Je pense ne jamais pouvoir l’effacer, ni meme l’oublier.
I don’t think I could ever erase it, or forget it.
Courant aprѐs mon rêve, je reste enchaînée.
Oftentimes after my dream, I remain chained.
Cherchant àm’en libérer, mon rêve s’évanouit…
Searching to free myself from it, my dream fades away…


*=this song is instrumental, though these "lyrics" are in the lyrics booklet to accompany the song
[This translation was done thanks to my wonderful friend Mike H, for I do not understand French]