-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

鶺鴒~seki-ray~ (Sekirei~seki-ray~- Wagtail~seki-ray~) by GACKT

風の声を聞いた
Kaze no koe wo kiita
I heard the wind’s voice.
夢の続きを知りたくて
Yume no tsudzuki wo shiritakute
I want to know the [rest of] the dream, [but]
誰も教えてはくれない
Daremo oshiete wa kurenai
no one will tell me.
胸が赤く染まった…
Mune ga akaku somatta…
My chest is [stained] red…

君だけにはわかっていてほしい
Kimi dake ni wa wakatteite hoshii
I want only you to understand
還らなければいけないことを…
Kaeranakereba ikenai koto wo…
that I must go back…

この何処までも続く白い大地は遠く
Kono doko made mo tsudzuku shiroi daichi wa tooku
[In] this white earth that continues [forever],
もう張り叫ぶ声は誰にも届かない
Mou hari sakebu koe wa dare ni mo todokanai
[my] straining, screaming voice doesn’t reach anyone anymore.

この躰の痛みを隠すように
Kono karada no itami wo kakusu you ni
As if concealing this body’s pain,
空からの優しさに抱かれ…
Sora kara no yasashisa ni dakare…
I am embraced by the kindness from the sky…

その瞳に映る月は綺麗で
Sono hitomi ni utsuru tsuki wa kirei de
The moon that is reflected in those eyes is lovely,
たとえ夜が終わらなくても
Tatoe yoru ga owaranakutemo
even if the night never ends.

この何処までも続く白い大地は遠く
Kono doko made mo tsudzuku shiroi daichi wo tooku
[In] this white earth that continues [forever],
もう張り叫ぶ声は誰にも届かない
Mou hari sakebu koe wa dare ni mo todokanai
[my] straining, screaming voice doesn’t reach anyone anymore.

この何処までも続く白い大地に深く
Kono doko made mo tsudzuku shiro daichi ni fukaku
Falling again deeply within this white earth that continues [forever],
また落ちてゆく僕は誰にも癒せない
Mata ochite yuku boku wa dare ni mo iyasenai
I cannot be healed by anyone.

その小さな躰を包むように
Sono chiisana karada wo tsutsumu you ni
As if being enveloped by that tiny body,
鶺鴒の優しさに抱かれ…
Sekirei no yasashisa ni dakare…
I am embraced by the wagtail’s kindness…

空からの優しさと共に眠って
Sora kara no yasashisa to tomo ni nemutte
Sleeping together with the kindness from the sky,
大地の温もりに抱かれ…
Daichi no nukumori ni dakare…
I am embraced by the earth’s warmth…