-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Solitary by GACKT

君と離れて思うことがある
Kimi to hanarete omou koto ga aru
There have been times when I’ve thought of leaving you.
一緒にいるときは気づかなかったこと
Issho ni iru toki wa kidzukanakatta koto
The times we were together were [times]that I was unaware of.

微笑い合えたあの頃は
(Warai)aeta ano koro wa
As for those times when we smiled [at each other],
みんな同じように泣いていたね
Minna onaji you ni naiteita ne
we were all crying the same way.
喜びもこの悲しみも分け合っていたよね
Yorokobi mo kono kanashimi mo wakeatteita yo ne
We were sharing [our] delight, and also this pain.

どれだけ愛しても
Doredake aishitemo
[No matter] how much I love you,
もう二度と君を抱けなくて
Mou nidoto kimi wo dakenakute
I can never again hold you in my arms,
二人の大切な想いは遠くで揺れてる
Futari no taisetsu na omoi wa tooku de yureteru
and our precious feelings are swaying [into] the distance.

君と離れて思うことがある
Kimi to hanarete omou koto ga aru
There have been times when I’ve thought of leaving you.
一緒にいるときは気づかなかったこと…
Issho ni iru toki wa kidzukanakatta koto…
The times we were together were [times]I was unaware of…