-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

freesia~op.1~

もう誰もいないこの静かな広場に
Mou daremo inai kono shizuka na hiroba ni
In this quiet plaza where there isn’t anyone anymore,
僕はまだ二人を覚えてる
Boku wa mada futari wo oboeteru
I still remember the two of us.

彼は知っていたのかな
Kare wa shitteita no kana
I wonder if he knew
互いに惹かれていたことを…
Tagaini hikareteita koto wo…
that we captivated each other…

儚い眼差しで見つめてた
Hakanai manazashi de mitsumeteta
staring with fleeting glances.

優しく微笑んでいた
Yasashiku hohoendeita
I smiled gently…
彼の気配に気がつくたびに…
Kare no kehai ni kigatsuku tabi ni…
every time I became aware of his presence…

言葉が交わされることは無くても
Kotoba wa kawasareru koto wa nakutemo
even if there weren’t any exchanged words.

今は夢のような幻は記憶の中へ
Ima wa yume no you na maboroshi wa kioku no naka e
Now, the dream-like phantom enters my memories.
あの時の眼差しは消えていったまま
Ano toki no manazashi wa kieteitta mama
As it was, the glance of that time has vanished.