-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Thursday, May 27, 2010

星の砂 (Hoshi no suna- Stardust) by GACKT

深く静まりかえる…
Fukaku shizumari kaeru…
Returning to a deep silence…
包み込まれた空と躰を焦がす太陽、貴方が消えていく
Tsutsumikomareta sora to karada wo kogasu taiyou, anata ga kieteiku
With the sky that wrapped you up and the sun that scorched your body, you continue to disappear.
何を求めさまようの? 一人きりの僕は…
Nani wo motome samayou no? Hitorikiri no boku wa…
What am I seeking, wandering around for? All on my own…

冷めた瞳の奥で憎しみを抱きしめながら
Sameta hitomi no oku de nikushimi wo dakishimenagara
While I embrace the hatred within [your] cold eyes,
自分を恨んでも痛みは消えはしない
Jibun wo urande mo itami wa kie wa shinai
I curse myself, yet the pain doesn’t disappear.
永遠に生きる悲しみを抱きしめて
Eien ni ikiru kanashimi wo dakishimete
I embrace the sorrow that will live on for an eternity.

消えた君を想い続けることしか出来なくて
Kieta kimi wo omoitsudzukeru koto shika dekinakute
Unable to do anything but dream of you who disappeared,
僕の変わることのない君への想いは
Boku no kawaru koto no nai kimi e no omoi wa
my unchanging feelings for you are
深く深く現在も、
fukaku fukaku (ima) mo
deeply, deeply, even now…
そう…愛している
sou…aishiteiru
yes…I love you.

月明かりに照らされて口ずさんだ君の名も風にさらわれて消えた
Tsukiakari ni terasarete kuchizusanda kimi no na mo kaze ni sarawarete kieta
Illuminated in the moonlight, your name that I sang to myself vanished, swept away by the wind.

夜明けに微笑む君が教えてくれたあの歌を歌い続け
Yoake ni hohoemu kimi ga oshiete kureta ano uta wo utaitsudzuke
Continuing to sing that song that you taught me, you smile in the dawn.
星空に帰る涙を数えてた
Hoshizora ni kaeru namida wo kazoeteta
I counted the tears that return to the starry sky
何度も何度もただ繰り返していた夜
Nandomo nandomo tada kurikaeshiteita yoru
that just repeated itself over and over again.
ああ、深く深く現在も
Aa, fukaku fukaku (ima) mo
Ahh, deeply, deeply, even now…
そう…愛している
Sou…aishiteiru
Yes… I love you.