-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lapis~Prologue~ by GACKT

夢に傷ついても
Yume ni kizutsuitemo
Even if I am wounded in [my] dreams,
何も変わりはしない
Nani mo kawari wa shinai
I won’t change [anything].
新しい扉を開けた...
Atarshii tobira wo aketa…
I opened a new door…
広がる世界へ続く
Hirogaru sekai e tsudzuku
[and] continue to the [far-spreading] world.

せつないほどに
Setsunai hodo ni
To the extent that it [became] painful,
抱きしめられていた
Dakishimerareteita
I tightly embraced
この躰を ほんの少しだけ
kono karada wo honno sukoshi dake
this body… I wounded myself
強くなるために自らを
tsuyoku naru tame ni mizukara wo
just to merely become
傷つけていた...
kizutsuketeita…
a little stronger.

遠くへ続く道を
Tooku e tsudzuku michi wo
Now…I just continue walking
今は歩き続ける...だけさ
Ima wa arukitsudzukeru…dake sa
on the [never ending] road.