-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Thursday, May 27, 2010

uncertain memory by GACKT

凍りついた町並 消えかけの足音
Kooritsuita machinami kiekake no ashioto
The frozen streets, the vanishing sounds of footsteps,
人は全て光を失ってる
Hito wa subete hikari wo ushinatteru
a person is parting with all of the light.
瞼に焼きついた世緋亜色の思い出も
Manabuta ni yakitsuita sepiairo no omoide mo
The sepia colored memories that were burned into my eyelids
今はそっと光の向こう側へ…
Ima wa sotto hikari no mukou gawa e…
are now gently heading to the other side of the light…

消え去る楽園 大地の怒りと共に
Kiesaru rakuen daichi no ikari to tomo ni
With the anger of the earth, paradise disappears.
償いを背負った迷子の様に行き先さえわからずに
Tsugunai wo seotta maigo no you ni ikisaki sae wakarazu ni
Like a lost child that is burdened with atonement, I don’t even know [where I’m going].

届かない叫びの中で何を信じればいいの…
Todokanai sakebi no naka de nani wo shinjireba ii no…
[Amongst] the screams that don’t reach [you], what should I believe in…
深く落ちてゆけば伸ばしたこの腕の先に君が見える
Fukaku ochiteyukeba nobashita kono ude no saki ni kimi ga mieru
If I continue to densely fall down, beyond these outstretched arms, I am able to see you.

消え去る楽園 大地の怒りと共に
Kiesaru rakuen daichi no ikari to tomo ni
With the anger of the earth, paradise disappears.
償いを背負った迷子の様に行き先さえわからずに
Tsugunai wo seotta maigo no you ni ikisaki sae wakarazu ni
Like a lost child that is burdened with atonement, I don’t even know [where I’m going].

届かない祈りの中で何を求めればいいの…
Todokanai inori no naka de nani wo motomereba ii no…
[Amongst] the prayers that don’t reach [you], what should I search for…
君と落ちてゆけば交わした言葉の数だけ罪が消える
Kimi to ochiteyukeba kawashita kotoba no kazu dake tsumi ga kieru
If I continue to fall down with you, only the crimes of [our] [evaded] words can disappear.

届かない叫びの中で何を信じればいいの…
Todokanai sakebi no naka de nani wo shinjireba ii no…
[Amongst] the screams that don’t reach [you], what should I believe in…
深く落ちてゆけば消えてゆくこの腕の中で君が微笑う
Fukaku ochiteyukeba kieteyuku kono ude no naka de kimi ga (warau)
If I continue to densely fall down, within these arms that continue to disappear, you smile.