-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

LEECH by the GazettE

Nobody believes you.

Marbleの壁は高く泥に塗れていたよ
Marble no kabe wa takaku doro ni mamireteita yo
The marble wall was being [completely] covered in mud.
殴りつけられたような痛みが俺を離さねぇ
Nagaritsukerareta you na itami ga ore wo hanasanee
Pain like that of being beaten in battle doesn’t release me.
大量に零れた Imperfection
Dairyou ni koboreta imperfection
Imperfection that spilled in large quantities,
完全に飲まれた Expression
Kanzen ni nomareta expression
Expression that was perfectly suppressed.
I who sings black again. I who dyes black again.
何度も頭を潰す Insult
Nandomo atama wo tsubusu insult
Insult that thwarts the mind many times over

Let's send a gallows in the last scene which you hope for.
Don't hush up a mistake.
Take responsibility.

未だ見えねぇ行方知れずの物 纏わせたのは全て上辺だけ
Mada mienee yukue shirezu no mono madowaseta no wa subete uwabe dake
Being made to show off only everything on the surface, your whereabouts that I can’t yet see is something unknown [to me].
売り飛ばされたのは思想の偽造 凝りもせずまた寄って来やがる
Uritobasareta no wa shisou no gizou kogori mosezu mata yotte ki yagaru
[What’s] being sold off is forgery of thought, without [any] tension, your approaching [me] again*


Can you hear the counting song of pain?
The president.
[I want to scatter your face.]

目に映る答えを描く
Me ni utsuru kotae wo egaku
I will paint the answer that’s reflected in [your] eyes.
[I want to scatter your trick.]
Can you hear the counting song of pain?
The president.
[I want to scatter your excuse.]

黒き日は今も褪せぬまま…
Kuroki hi wa ima mo asenu mama…
The black sun even now remains without fading…
A prosecute. Your luck will run out someday.
Hatred to you is a proper act.


流れた欠陥と無表情と無力 時が忘却に飢えても 忘れる事はしない
Nagareta kekkan to muhoujou to muroku toki ga boukyaku ni uete mo wasureru koto wa shinai
Fault, expresionlessness and powerlessness are washed away, even if time is thirsting for oblivion, I won’t forget.

You are the same as a leech which sucks blood to live.

Let's send a gallows in the last scene which you hope for.
Don't hush up a mistake. Take responsibility.

未だ見えねぇ行方知れずの物 纏わせたのは全て上辺だけ
Mada mienee yukue shirezu no mono madowaseta no wa subete uwabe dake
Being made to show off only everything on the surface, your whereabouts that I can’t yet see is something unknown [to me].
売り飛ばされたのは思想の偽造 凝りもせずまた寄って来やがる
Uritobasareta no wa shisou no gizou kogori mosezu mata yotte ki yagaru
[What’s] being sold off is forgery of thought, without [any] tension, your approaching [me] again*

Can you hear the counting song of pain?
The president.
[I want to scatter your face.]

目に映る答えが消える
Me ni utsuru kotae ga kieru
The answer reflected in [your] eyes is vanishing.
[I want to scatter your trick.]
Can you hear the counting song of pain?
The president.
[I want to scatter your excuse.]

黒き日を葬る無意味さに
Kuroki hi wo houmuru muimisa ni
I bury the black sun in meaninglessness.
I felt humiliation.

美しき静寂が悲しげに揺れてる目を塞ぐ事さえ罪
Utsukushiki seijaku ga kanashige ni yureteru me wo fusagu koto sae tsumi
The beautiful stillness is sadly swaying, even closing up [my] eyes is a sin.
A prosecute. Your luck will run out someday.
Can you hear the counting song of pain? The president.
You are the same as a leech which sucks blood to live.