-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

月の詩 (Tsuki no uta- Hymn of the moon) by GACKT

輝いた真っ白なTシャツ
Kagayaita masshiro na T-shatsu
A shining pure white T-shirt
水しぶきに浮かぶ虹
Mizushibuki ni ukabu niji
A rainbow floating in a spray of water
ぼんやりと見つめてる空を
Bonyari to mitsumeteru sora wo
The sky that [we] look up to absentmindedly
いくつもの風が遊ぶ
Ikutsumo no kaze ga asobu
Countless breezes playing

何もないことが二人だけの幸せだった
Nanimonai koto ga futari dake no shiawase datta
These nothings were the happiness of only us.

誰よりも深く 心まで溺れて
Dare yori mo fukaku kokoro made oborete
Deeper than anyone, my heart nearly drowns [in you].
今もこの場所で 君だけを見つめて
Ima mo kono basho de kimi dake wo mitsumete
Even now, at this place, I gaze at only you.
二度と戻らない 夢ならば壊して
Nidoto modoranai yume naraba kowashite
If it’s a dream that I can’t go back to, I’ll destroy it.
忘れられなくて もう一度逢いたい
Wasurerarenakute mou ichido aitai
I can’t forget you, I want to meet you once more.

蜃気楼を重ねて
Shinkirou wo kasanete
I pile up the mirages,
君の影、拾い集め
Kimi no kage, hiroiatsume
gathering your shadow.

時計の針を止めたままで待ち続ける
Tokei no hari wo tometa mama de machitsudzukeru
At the [place] the clock’s needle was stopped, I’ll continue to wait.

眠れない夜もため息の朝も
Nemurenai yoru mo tameiki no asa mo
[During] nights I can’t sleep and the mornings I sigh,
君の大好きな月の詩を
Kimi no daisuki na tsuki no uta wo
I [sing] the hymn of your beloved moon.

いつからか遠く体まで離れて
Itsukara ka tooku karada made hanarete
From when did I become so distantly separated from [you]?
今はこの場所に僕だけを残して
Ima wa kono basho ni boku dake wo nokoshite
[Even] now only I’m left behind in this place.
ずっと変わらない二人だと信じた
Zutto kawaranai futari da to shinjita
I believed that [we] would [never change].
あの頃のようにもう一度、愛した…
Ano koro no you ni moi ichido, aishita…
Like that time, once more, I loved [you]…