-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blue Lagoon~深海~ (Blue Lagoon~shinkai~- Blue Lagoon~ocean depths~) by GACKT

砕け散るガラスは
Kudakechiru garasu wa
Smashed up glass is
命 弾ける音
Inochi hajikeru oto
the sound of life splitting open.
それでもアナタにただ触れたくて
Soredemo anata ni tada furetakute
Even so, I just want to touch you…

ガラス細工のように
Garasu saiku no you ni
If my body
壊れてゆく躯なら
Kowareteyuku karada nara
is breaking like glassware,
アナタのその手で粉々にして
Anata no sono te de konagona ni shite
break my body into small pieces with those hands of yours.

涙流しながら
Namida nagashinagara
If you call for solitude
孤独を誘えば
Kodoku wo izanaeba
while tears fall…

巡る叫びに怯え
Meguru sakebi ni obie
Becoming frightened by the returning screams,
涙が溢れ出して
Namida ga afuredashite
tears begin to overflow.
故に壊され果てて
Yue ni kowasare hatete
So, destroy me and end it.
揺れる想いよアナタに届け
Yureru omoi yo anata ni todoke
Oh, [may] my wavering feelings reach you.

腐食する躯は
Fushoku suru karada wa
My corroding body
祈りの言葉を受け
Inori no kotoba wo uke
will accept your words of prayer,
深海の闇に攫われて
Shinkai no yami ni sarawarete
carried away into the darkness of the ocean depths.

いつかはすべての者が
Itsuka wa subete no mono ga
Someday, if everyone
その運命を負うなら
Sono (sadame) wo ou nara
has to bear this fate…

今すぐ抱きしめて
Imasugu dakishimete
Hold me close right now,
この身が消えるまで
Kono mi ga kieru made
before this body disappears.
心をただ探して
kokoro wo tada sagashite
Just searching for my [lost] heart,
羽根を求め鎖を散切った
Hane wo motome kusari wo chigitta
wishing for wings, I tore up the chains.

差し伸べられた腕に
Sashinoberareta ude ni
With my arms held out,
触れることも出来なくて
Fureru koto mo dekinakute
I am unable to even touch you.
また生まれ変わるから
Mata umarekawaru kara
Because I will be reborn,
アナタは哀しそうに笑った
Anata wa kanashisou ni waratta
you smiled [while] looking sad.

「どうか忘れないで…」
[Dou ka wasurenai de…]
“Please, don’t forget…”
ガラス越しで叫んで
Garasu goshi de sakende
I scream across the glass pane.
また生まれ変われれば
Mata umarekawarereba
Because if I am reborn again,
アナタにもう一度逢えるから
Anata ni mou ichido aeru kara
I will be able to meet you once more.