-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Thursday, May 27, 2010

DOLCE by Matenrou Opera (摩天楼オペラ)

羽音を忍ばせ近づく  引き寄せられる甘い肌に (ah~...)
Haoto wo shinobase chikadzuku hikiyoserareru amai hada ni (ah~…)
Conceal the humming and come closer—to pull your sweet body close to me… (ah~…)
舌を這わせ  お前が望む場所をなぞる (ah~...)
Shita wo hawase omae ga nozomu basho wo nazoru (ah~…)
With my creeping tongue, I will trace [your body until it reaches] your desired place (ah~…)

切り取って裂いて  眺めていたいほど綺麗なその体
Kiritotte saite nagameteitai hodo kirei na sono karada
Ripping, tearing…that body is so beautiful that I want to be gazing [at it].
さあ  慣れた手つきで楽しませてくれ
Saa nareta tetsuki de tanoshimasete kure
Ahh…I will give you fun in my own experienced way…

果てるまで踊れ  せがむ声を出せ  裏切ってもっと (ah~...)
Hateru made odore segamu koe wo dase uragitte motto (ah~…)
Dance until the end…reveal your pestering voice…betray me more (ah~…)
掴んで  俺を握り締め  加速させる  体を揺らせ
Tsukande ore wo nigirishime kasoku saseru karada wo yurase
Grasping…grab me tightly…make it faster, make my body tremble.

見えてんだよ卑猥な本性が  いっそやりたいようにやっちまえよ
Mietenda yo hiwai na honshou ga isso yaritai you ni yacchimae yo
Seeing your true indecent character, I want to do so much more, something I will regret.
お前は女(メス)の顔曝け出して  泣いて泣いて泣きわめいてろ
Omae wa mesu no kao sarakedashite naite naite nakiwameitero
You expose your womanly face (an animal’s face)…and you cry, cry, and scream.
このリズムに合わせて揺らして  足の先まで力を込めて
Kono rizumu ni awasete yurashite ashi no saki made chikara wo komete
In this rhythm, we tremble at the same time—Until it reaches the prior pace, I will put [more] power into it
もっともっと受け止めてくれよ  最後まで
Motto motto uketomete kure yo saigo made
More, even more, I will give you a reaction, until the end.

果てるまで踊れ  せがむ声を出せ  裏切ってもっと (ah~...)
Hateru made odore segamu koe wo dase uragitte motto (ah~…)
Dance until the end…reveal your pestering voice…betray me more (ah~…)
掴んで  俺を握り締め  加速させる  体を揺らせ
Tsukande ore wo nigirishime kasoku saseru karada wo yurase
Grasping…grab me tightly…make it faster, make my body tremble.

愛しさを感じて  虚しさを覚える
Itoshisa wo kanjite munashisa wo oboeru
I experience the affection, I remember the emptiness…