-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

雪月花-The end of silence- (Setsugekka-The end of silence-) by GACKT

三日月を抱いた君に呟いた
Mikazuki wo daita kimi ni tsubuyaita
I whispered to you who embraced the new moon,
「粉雪と踊る君に逢いたい…」
[Konayuki to odoru kimi ni aitai…]
“I want to see you, dancing with the powdered snow…”
たった一つだけの想いを乗せて
Tatta hitotsu dake no omoi wo nosete
Carrying only this one desire,
紅く染まる雪を宙に散りばめた
Akaku somaru yuki wo (sora) ni chiribameta
I inlayed the sky* with red-dyed snow.

君を抱きしめる花となれ
Kimi wo dakishimeru hana to nare
I can become flowers that will embrace you.
募る想いめぐらせ咲き乱れ
Tsunoru omoi megurase sakimidare
Surrounding [us], the [wildly] growing feelings bloom profusely.
心奪われるほど君を愛せたことを
Kokoro ubarareru hodo kimi wo aiseta koto wo
Many, many times, I screamed into the night sky that
何度も…何度も…夜空に叫んだ
Nandomo nandomo yozora ni sakenda
I could have loved you to the point it [stole] [my] heart away.

吐息紅く染めて詠い続けてた
Toiki akaku somete utaitsudzuketeta
[With] my breath dyed red, I continued to sing,
「今宵の夢にぞ君が姿を…」
[koyoi no yume ni zo kimi ga sugata wo…]
“In my dream this evening, your image…”
君の消えた季節がもうすぐ終わる
Kimi no kieta kisetsu ga mou sugu owaru
The season [when] you vanished is soon to end.
最後の涙 重ね、粉雪に変えて見せよう
Saigo no namida kasane, konayuki ni kaete miseyou
I’ll pile up the last tears, and show [you] I changed them into powdered snow.

君を抱きしめる雪となれ
Kimi wo dakishimeru yuki to nare
I can become snow that will embrace you.
募る想い散りばめ舞い踊れ
Tsunoru omoi chiribame maiodore
Dance, and set your [wildly] growing feelings.
傷を隠そうとするほど何故か涙が溢れて
Kizu wo kakusou to suru hodo naze ka namida ga afurete
[No matter how much] I tried to hide my scars, somehow my tears overflow,
君の微笑みが今、霞んで見えないよ
Kimi no hohoemi ga ima, kasunde mienai yo
your smile grows hazy, and now, I can no longer see it.

君を照らし出す月になれるなら
Kimi wo terashidasu tsuki ni nareru nara
If I can become the moon that illuminates you,
夜空に星 散りばめて
Yozora ni hoshi chiribamete
I will set stars in the night sky,
君を捜そう
Kimi wo sagasou
and search for you.

躰 朽ち果てても…
Karada kuchihatetemo…
Even if [my] body rots away…

君を抱きしめる雪となれ
Kimi wo dakishimeru yuki to nare
I can become snow that embraces you.
夜空の君を彩る花になれ
Yozora no kimi wo irodoru hana ni nare
I can become flowers that will color you [from] the night sky.
君に触れようとするほど掴んでは消える…“雪の華”
Kimi ni fureyou to suru hodo sukande wa kieru…”yuki no hana”
[No matter how much] I tried to touch you, you vanish [in my grasp]…”the flower of the snow”
何度も…何度も…夜空に
Nandomo…nandomo…yozora ni
Many, many times, I continued
叫び続けた
Sakebitsudzuketa
to scream to the night sky

君に届きますように…
kimi ni todokimasu you ni….
in order to reach you…