-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Metamorphoze by GACKT

揺れる鼓動が僕を縛りつける
Yureru kodou ga boku wo shibaritsukeru
The swaying beat ties me up.
君の破片が深い闇に落ちた
Kimi no (kakera) ga fukai yami ni ochita
A fragment of you fell in the darkness.
逃げることさえ許されない世界で
Nigeru koto sae yurusarenai sekai de
Even running away is unforgiveable in this world,
君のことだけは守りたかったのに
Kimi no koto dake wa mamoritakatta no ni
But even so, I wanted to protect only you.

今も… 今でも誰かの優しい言葉より
Ima mo…imademo dareka no yasashii kotoba yori
Now…even now, more than by anyone’s gentle words,
君の、君だけの唇にそっと触れたい
Kimi no, kimi dake no kuchibiru ni sotto furetai
I want to be touched gently by your lips, and your lips alone.

果てしないこの宙もいつかは終わりを告げる
Hateshinai kono (sora) mo itsuka wa owari wo tsugeru
Someday, this endless [sky] will spell out the end.
この瞳に焼きついた君を忘れはしない
Kono (me) ni yakitsuita kimi wo wasure wa shinai
I won’t forget the you who is scorched into these eyes.

君の記憶がどんなに優しい言葉より
Kimi no kioku ga donna ni yasashii kotoba yori
Your memories, more than any kind of gentle words,
誰も消せない僕の痛みを消してくれる
Daremo kesenai boku no itami wo keshite kureru
will erase my pain that was inextinguishable by anyone [else].

今は、何度も君の名を叫び続けた
Ima wa, nandomo kimo no na wo sakebitsudzuketa.
Now, I continue to scream out your name over and over again.

僕らは何度も過ちを繰り返すけれど
Bokura wa nandomo ayamachi wo kurikaesu keredo
Although we repeat our mistakes many times over,
君との交わした約束だけは守りたい
Kimi to no kawashita yakusoku dake wa mamoritai
I just want to [keep] my promise I made with you.

今も… 今でも誰かの優しい言葉より
Ima mo…imademo dareka no yasashii kotoba yori
Now…even now more than anyone’s gentle words,
君をこの腕でもう一度抱きしめたい
Kimi wo kono ude de mou ichido dakishimetai
I want to tightly embrace you in these arms once more.

今も君のため僕は戦い続けるよ
Ima mo kimi no tame boku wa tatakaitsudzukeru yo
Now, I will continue to fight for your sake,
君ともう一度、笑い合えるその日まで
Kimi to mou ichido, warai aeru sono hi made
until that day when [we] can laugh and meet once more.