-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

RETURNER~闇の終焉~ (RETURNER~Yami no shuuen~- RETURNER~the demise of darkness~) by GACKT

孤独に怯えた月は空を抱きしめながら
Kodoku ni obieta tsuki wa sora wo dakishimenagara
While the moon that was scared of solitude embraced the sky,
涙で見えない貴方を探して叫んだ
Namida de mienai anata wo sagashite sakenda
unable to see through tears, I searched for you and cried out.

貴方の瞳に映る私は笑っていた
Anata no hitomi ni utsuru watashi wa waratteita
Within your eyes, the reflected me was laughing.
もう二度と逢えぬ微笑みを前に
mou nidoto aenu hohoemi wo mae ni
Never again will I be able to meet [that] smile from before.

暗闇で叫び続ける貴方が見える
Kurayami de sakebitsudzukeru anata ga mieru
I can see you continuing to cry out in the pitch darkness,
遠過ぎて…
toosugite…
[but you are] too far away…

壊れるほど私を強く抱きしめて
Kowareru hodo watashi wo tsuyoku dakishimete
Hold me strongly to the point that I break.
もう一度逢えるなら夢の中でいい
Mou ichido aeru nara yume no naka de ii
If I could only meet you once more, [even] in a dream,
永遠の眠りをください
(towa) no nemuri wo kudasai
please give me eternal sleep.

壊れるほど私を強く抱きしめて
Kowareru hodo watashi wo tsuyoku dakishimete
Hold me strongly to the point that I break.
夢から醒めては消える
Yume kara samete wa kieru
The dream that I wake up from disappears.
貴方の笑顔も愛し過ぎるその声も
Anata no hohoemi mo itoshisugiru sono koe mo
Your smile, [your] voice, is too dear [to me].

もう一度逢えるから 約束したから
Mou ichido aeru kara yakusoku shita kara
Because I can meet you one more time, because I made a promise,
溢れるほどの愛で優しく包んで
Afureru hodo no ai de yasashiku tsutsunde
With love that can overflow, gently cover me,
永遠の眠りをください
(towa) no nemuri wo kudasai
[and] give me eternal sleep.

貴方が見えない…
Anata ga mienai…
I can’t see you…