-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Flower by GACKT

お前が残してくれた言葉が今も胸に募る
Omae ga nokoshite kureta kotoba ga ima mo mune ni tsunoru
Even now, the words you left behind for me grow stronger in my [heart].
”明日のない未来などない”
“Asu no nai mirai nado nai”
“There is no such thing as a future without tomorrow.”
もし生まれ変われるなら、そのときはともに寄り添える花に...なりたい
Moshi umarekawareru nara, sono toki wa tomo ni yorisaeru hana ni…naritai
If I am to be reborn again, at that time, together, I want us to become flowers nestled together…

もう戻れなくて 取り戻せなくて
Mou modorenakute torimodosenakute
Unable to return, unable to take [it] back anymore,
失ったものが 余りにも多すぎて
Ushinatta mono ga amari ni mo oosugite
[and] parting with [you] is too much [to bear].
季節外れの雪を掴んで 空にばらまいた
Kisetsu hazure no yuki wo tsukande sora ni baramaita
I seized the unseasonal snow and scattered it towards the sky.

オマエの零した涙が 粉雪に変わってゆく
Omae no koboshita namida ga konayuki ni kawatteyuku
Your spilled tears continue to change into powdered snow.
気まぐれなその微笑みに ただ触れたくて
Kimagure na sono hohoemi ni tada furetekute
I just want to touch that whimsical smile.

許されはしない 罪を繰り返して
Yurusare wa shinai tsumi wo kurikaeshite
Even if I repeat the unforgiven sins,
たとえ地獄に堕ち この躯を焼かれても
Totoe jigoku ni ochi kono (mi) wo yakeretemo
and descend into hell [with] this body burning,
微笑みをくれる オマエがいればいい
Hohoemi wo kureru omae ga ireba ii
it’s fine if you’re there giving me a smile.

生まれ変わるなら寄り添う花に
Umarekawaru nara yorisou hana ni
If I am reborn, [I want to be] a flower nestled close [to you].

ただ奪い合ってた 憎しみ合ってた
Tada ubaiatteta nikushimi atteta
Just struggling [with others], our hatred merged together,
あの時代の 片隅で泣いてた
Ano jidai no katasumi de naiteta
crying in a corner of those days,
名もないオレには ただ眩しすぎる花でした
Na mo nai ore ni wa tada mabushisugiru hana deshita
for the insignificant me, [you] were just too dazzling of a flower.

オマエの残した言葉が 今も胸に募る
Omae no nokoshita kotoba ga ima mo mune ni tsunoru
The words you left behind, even now, grow stronger in my [heart].
「未来のない世界などない…」と微笑んで
[(asu) no nai sekai nado nai…] to hohoende
Smiling, [you said], “There’s no such thing as a world without [tomorrow].”

一人で眠れない 夜はまた訪れ
Hitori de nemurenai yoru wa mata otozure
Unable to sleep alone, night still arrives.
たとえただ空しい 結末が待ってても
Tatoe tada munashii (owari) ga mattetemo
Even if a [meaningless] ending is waiting,
オマエがいればいい ただそれだけでいい
Omae ga ireba ii tada sore dake de ii
if you are here, then simply that is enough.

生まれ変わるなら寄り添う花に
Umarekawaru nara yorisou hana ni
If I am reborn, [I want to be] a flower nestled close [to you].

一人残され 涙は枯れ果て…
Hitori nokosare namida wa kareru hate…
Left alone, my tears end and [dry up]…
無情に季節は 変わり続ける
Mujou ni kisetsu wa kawaritsudzukeru
Cruelly, the seasons continue to change.

思い出に しがみついても
Omoide ni shigamitsuitemo
Even if I cling to the memories,
あの頃には 戻れなくて
Ano koro ni wa modorenakute
I am unable to go back to that time,
終わり無き 哀しみ重ねて
Owarinaki kanashimi kasanete
and my unending sadness returns.

大地は果てしなく すべては美しく
Daichi wa hate shinaku subete wa utsukushiku
The earth is everlasting, everything is beautiful.
オマエが目を閉じた 季節は過ぎてゆく
Omae ga me wo tojita kisetsu wa sugiteyuku
When you closed your eyes, the seasons continued to pass.
哀しみは今も 消えはしないけれど
Kanashimi wa ima mo kie wa shinai keredo
Although, even now, the sadness doesn’t disappear,
想い焦がれていた 世界が始まる
Omoi kogareteita sekai ga hajimaru
the world that I was longing for begins.

哀しみの果てに やっと見つけた
Kanashimi no hate ni yatto mitsuketa
At last, I found the end of sadness.
オマエという名の 花を抱きしめた
Omae to iu na no hana wo dakishimeta
I embraced the flower named “You,”
やるせないほどに 愛が零れて逝く
Yarusenai hodo ni ai ga koboreteyuku
and my love will continue to spill out until I am helpless.

生まれ変わるならオマエのそばに
Umarekawaru nara omae no soba ni
If I am reborn, [I want to be] next to you.
You are the irreplaceable flower.