-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Q. by Alice Nine

I don't know myself
I'll fed up, You'll fed up with me
Can't you hear my voice?
like a crying baby, I'm calling you


長い 溜め息の果てに 残された 疑問符はもう 消せなくて
Nagai tameiki no hate ni nokosareta gimonfu wa mou kesenakute
At the end of the long sigh, the question mark that was left behind still doesn’t disappear.

何を見て笑って、何を見て泣くのか とうに忘れたさ
Nani wo mitewaratte, nani wo mitenaku no ka tou ni wasureta sa
What do I see that [makes] me laugh, what do I see that [makes] me cry? I’ve forgotten long ago.
飛び交う情報も 与えられる言葉、欲しくは無い
Tabikau jouhou mo ataerareru kotoba, hoshiku wa nai
The news that flies around and the words I’ve been given, I don’t want [them].

I don't know myself
I'll fed up, You'll fed up with me
Can't you hear my voice?

さあ聞いてくれ
Saa kiitekure
Come, listen
永く、甘い連鎖の中で 僕達は今 結ばれていた DNA
Nagaku, amai rensa no naka de bokutachi wa ima musubareteita DNA
Within the long, sweet chains, we are now bound [by our] DNA.

この眼で 受け止める全て 間違いじゃない、必然だとは言えない
Kono me de uketomeru subete machigai janai, hitsuzen da to wa ienai
Everything that is caught with these eyes is not a mistake, if it’s inevitable, it’s impossible to say.

何を信じるのか、何を愛するのか どうでもいいさ
Nani wo shinjiru no ka, nani wo aisuru no ka dou demo ii sa
What do I believe in, what do I love? It’s not worth worrying about.
僕はここに在って、息をして生きてる それじゃダメかい?
Boku wa koko ni ate, iki wo shite ikiteru sore ja dame kai?
I’m here, breathing, living…is this wrong?

今、遺伝子を鳴らせ
Ima, idenshi wo narase
Now, sound the genetics.

I don't know myself
I'll fed up, You'll fed up with me
Can't you hear my voice?

さあ聞いてくれ
Saa kiitekure
Come, listen
永く、甘い連鎖の中で 僕達は今 結ばれていた DNA
Nagaku, amai rensa no naka de bokutachi wa ima musubareteita DNA
Within the long, sweet chains, we are now bound [by our] DNA.