-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lust for blood by GACKT

曖昧な魂はすべてを忘れ溶けてゆく
Aimai na tamashii wa subete wo wasure tokete yuku
[My] uncertain soul continues to melt, forgetting everything.
見せられた傷跡に戸惑いながら手を差し出す
Miserareta kizuato ni tomadoinagara te wo sashidasu
While bewildered by my [visible] scars, I hold out my hands.

真っ白な眼差しは最後の瞬間を持て余している
Masshiro na manazashi wa saigo no (toki) wo mote amashiteiru
[Your] pure white [gaze] [reflects] too much of [our] final moments.
流れ落ちるその涙は戻れないあの日の約束
Nagare ochiru sono namida wa modorenai ano hi no yakusoku
Those running tears are a promise of those days we can’t return to.

誰にも止めることは出来ない二人だけに許された別れの涙は
Dare ni mo tomeru koto wa dekinai futari dake ni yurusareta wakare no namida wa
Unable to be stopped by anyone, the tears of [our] farewell that were [granted] only to the two of us
繰り返す過ちをここで終わらす為の過去の約束
Kurikaesu ayamachi wo koko de owarasu tame no kako no yakusoku
are a promise of the past to make [our] repeating mistakes end here.

絶え間なく溢れ出す欲望は満たされない
Taemanaku afuredasu yokubou wa mitasarenai
My incessant overflowing lust is unable to be satisfied.
ほんの少しの間でいい…、人の姿に戻りたい
Honno sukoshi no aida de ii…hito no sugata ni modoritai
Even if just for a little while…I want to [be] human [again].

心の痛みを消してくれるのなら迷わず殺しておくれよ
Kokoro no itami wo keshite kureru no nara mayowazu koroshite okure yo
If you can make the pain in my heart disappear, then I beg you, kill me without hesitation.
寂しい顔はしないで、最後ぐらいは笑ってほしい
Samishii kao wa shinai de, saigo gurai wa waratte hoshii
Don’t make that lonely face, I want you to smile near the end,
お前だけには
Omae dake ni wa
Only you…

呼吸を繰り返す
Kokyuu wo kurikaesu
I take another breath.
必要なモノは見つからず
Hitsuyou na mono wa mitsukarazu
Without finding what I need,
全ての安らぎを壊す
Subete no yasuragi wo kowasu
I destroy all of the peace,
同じ過ちを繰り返す
Onaji ayamachi wo kurikaesu
and repeat the same sins again…

誰にも止めることは出来ない二人だけに許された別れの涙は
Dare ni mo tomeru koto wa dekinai futari dake ni yurusareta wakare no namida wa
Unable to be stopped by anyone, our tears of farewell that were [granted] only to the two of us
繰り返す過ちをここで終わらす為の過去の約束
Kurikaesu ayamachi wo koko de owarasu tame no kako no yakusoku
are a promise of the past to end [our] repeating mistakes here.