-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Saturday, May 29, 2010

God Palace -Method of Inheritance- by Versailles

第一楽章「神の誕生」
Daiichigakushou [kami no tanjou]

First Movement “The Birth of God”

God Palace, Apostle, We give, Bonds of death
Method of Revival, Glory to God!

嘆きと痛み 苦しみ 記憶の彼方
Nageki to itami kurushimi kioku no kanata
Grief and pain, anguish, memories yonder…
時間という大地の誕生
Jikan to iu daichi no tanjou
Earth’s creation called time…
鳥には空を人には愛を与え
Tori ni wa sora wo hito wa ai wo atae
Birds of the sky…people who are given love…
私達に裁きの弓を
Watashitachi ni sabaki no yumi wo
The bow of our justice…

優しさは残酷な仕打ち 孤独こそ永遠の愛
Yasashisa wa zankoku na shiuchi kodoku koso (towa) no ai
Kindness is a cruel act, solitude is eternity’s love…
そう信じ生きてきた
Sou shinji ikitekita
It seems he believed he lived.
愛して 愛されて
Aishite aisarete
Loving, being loved,
夢を見て 夢で会う
Yume wo mite yume de au
Seeing dreams, to meet your dream…
守っても 裏切られるのに
Mamotte mo uragirareru no ni
Protecting [you], even though I betray you…

何故 人は皆 愛に傷つく為だけに生まれてくる
Naze hito wa minna ai ni kizutsuku tame dake ni umaretekuru
Why is it only everyone’s wounded purpose to love is born?
傷ついて傷つけて失って行く果ては
Kizutsuite kizutsukete ushinatteyuku hate wa
Wounded, wounded, I will depart in the end.
螺旋のような苦しみ 抜け出せない
Rasen no you na kurushimi nukedasenai
My pain that is like a spiral…I will not let it slip away.

生まれ変われるならば美しい花びらを
Umarekawareru naraba utsukushii hanabira wo
If I can be reborn as a beautiful flower petal…
傷を刺に変えて私は薔薇となる
Kizu wo toge ni kaete watashi wa bara to naru
I would change the wound in my side and become a rose.

第二楽章「激動の時代」
Dainigakushou [gekidou no jidai]

Second Movement “The Era of Upheaval”

Ah… 輝き出した瞳の奥へ
Ah…kagayaki dashita hitomi no oku e
Ah…the radiance that showed to within my eye…
世界が色付いてゆく
Sekai ga irodzuiteyuku
The world proceeds to change color.
蘇生の疑惑の中
Sosei no giwaku no naka
Within the doubts of rebirth,
意識が遠のき… 裁きが始まる
Ishiki ga toonoki…sabaki ga hajimaru
Awareness becomes distant…judgment begins.

光無き闇 永遠へ続く扉
Hikarinaki yami (towa) e tsudzuku tobira
A night without light, a door that continues to eternity…

第三楽章「運命」
Daisangakushou [unmei]

Third Movement “Fate”

私は薔薇に包まれて孤独と共に生きてゆく
Watashi wa bara ni tsutsumarete kodoku to tomo ni ikiteyuku
I was wrapped within a rose, continuing to live together with solitude.
光が生まれた運命を胸に抱きしめて
Hikari ga umareta (sadame) wo mune ni dakishimete
To my chest, I tightly held the fate in which light was born.

愛しているから憎みもする 人はそんなもの
Aishiteiru kara nikumi mo suru hito wa sonna mono
Because I love, I also hate people such as that…
連なる涙は誰の為に流してきた?
Tsuranaru namida wa dare no tame ni nagashitekita?
For whom were the [far reaching] tears shed?

孤独は思想の戯れ 涙は記憶の覚醒
Kodoku wa shisou no tawamure namida wa kioku no kakusei
Solitude is ideology’s jest, tears are memory’s awakening.
誰かの為に咲き誇れ 運命を心に抱いて
Dareka no tame ni sakihokore (sadame) wo kokoro ni daite
Being in full bloom for someone, I will embrace fate within my heart.

美しく生きてゆけ 激しく華やかに
Utsukushiku ikiteyuke hageshiku hanayaka ni
Continuing to live beautifully in vehement brilliance,
薔薇色の人生は孤独と愛のメヌエット
Barairo no jinsei wa kodoku to ai no menuetto
my rose colored life is both a solitude and love minuet.

蝶のように舞い踊れ 鐘の音響くまで
Chou no you ni maiodore kanenone hibiku made
Dance like a butterfly until chimes resound.
美しく美しく美しく 咲き誇れ
Utsukushiku utsukushiku utsukushiku sakihokore
Beautifully, beautifully, beautifully, fully bloom [for me].

夜更けまでのメヌエット 幻惑に溺れて
Yofuke made no menuetto genwaku ni oborete
With minuets [lasting] into the [peak] of night, drowning in fascination,
永遠の果て
Eien no hate
there is the end of eternity.

第四楽章「永遠の果て」
Daiyongakushou [Eien no hate]

Fourth movement “The end of eternity”

これが現実だとして 誰が夢とすり替えた?
Kore ga genjitsu da toshite dare ga yume to surikaeta?
Even this is reality….who was substituted with my dream?
神よあなたの仕業か? 何を恐れて壊した?
Kami yo anata no shiwaza ka? Nani wo osorete kowashita?
God, is this your deed? What should I fear, and then destroy?
人はいつか滅ぶだろう その時あなたに孤独を!
Hito wa itsuka horobu darou sono toki anata ni kodoku wo!
I wonder if someday people will perish, and at that time, solitude will be within you!

We live with the rose.
You (are) holding the fate.
Time is your grace.
I'm already god.

光無き闇 永遠へ続く扉
Hikarinaki yami (towa) e tsudzuku tobira
A night without light, a door that continues to eternity…