-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Thursday, May 27, 2010

uncontrol by GACKT

現れ…震え…
Araware…furue…
Come out…tremble…
踊り狂えばいい
Odorikurueba ii
Dance in ecstasy

幼い亜麻色の夢
Osanai amoiro no yume
Childish flaxen [colored] dreams,
寄り添う異なる追憶
Yorisou kotonaru tsuioku
differing recollections nestled together,
揺られて消えるアリエス
Yurarete kieru ariesu
shaking, an alias that disappears…
あの日に映った僕が嗤う
Ano hi ni utsutta boku ga warau
The me that was reflected in that day laughs.

貴方は俯いて愛しい眼を閉じて
Anata wa utsumuite itoshii me wo tojite
You look downward and close your lovely eyes.
少しも語らずに…冷たいままで
Sukoshi mo katarazu ni…tsumetai mama de
Not even speaking a little…you remain cold.
もう二度と戻れない安らぎに包まれて
Mou nidoto modorenai yasuragi ni tsutsumarete
Enveloped in the peace that will never return again,
このまま朽ち果てても離さない
Kono mama kuchihatete mo hanasai
even if you rot away like this, [I won’t let go].

この世の終わりに煌めく
Kono yo no owari ni kirameku
Glittering at the end of this world,
狂い揺れ彼の教えのままに
Kurui yure kare no oshie no mama ni
like his mad disciplines [said]…

貴方は誰よりもこれほど儚くて
Anata wa dare yori mo kore hodo hakanakute
You, more than anyone, are so fleeting.
僕だけ置き去りに何処へ逝くの?
Boku dake okizari ni doko e yuku no?
Where do you [go]* when you leave just me behind?
儚い夢でいい…声だけは聴かせて
Hakanai yume de ii… koe dake wa kikasete
[Even] a fleeting dream is fine…let me hear only your voice.
このまま消えるのは許さない
Kono mama kieru no wa yurusanai
Disappearing like this is unforgivable.

どれだけ叫んでも…
Dore dake sakende mo…
No matter how much I cry out [for you]…
どれだけ求めても…
Dore dake motomete mo…
No matter how much I seek [you]…
どれだけ交わしても…
Dore dake kawashite mo…
No matter how much I avoid [you]…
どれだけ抱きしめても…
Dore dake dakishimete mo…
No matter how much I embrace [you]…
どれだけ望んでも…
Dore dake nozonde mo…
No matter how much I desire [you]…
どれだけ傷つけても…
Dore dake kizutsuite mo…
No matter how much I hurt [you]…

貴方は宇宙を見上げたまま
Anata wa (sora) wo miageta mama
[Like as it was] when you looked up at the sky…

静かな夢だけを…
Shizuka na yume dake wo…
Only a quiet dream…
優しい夢だけを…
Yasashii yume dake wo…
Only a gentle dream…