-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Secret Garden by GACKT

硝子の中に浮いた僕の瞳はただ…君を見てた
Garasu no naka ni uita boku no hitomi wa tada…kimi wo miteta
Floating within the glass, my eyes watched…only you.

優しさの破片も見えない繰り返される信号が 口元にだけ愛を語り続け
Yasashisa no (kakera) mo mienai kurikaesareru shingou ga kuchimoto ni dake ai wo katari tsudzuke
I am unable to see [even] the fragments of happiness, the signal that I forced to repeat is to continue reciting love [from only my lips]
僕は体中に巡るプラグをはずし自分の脚で
Boku wa karadajuu ni meguru puragu wo hazushi (kono) ashi de
I removed the plugs that [ran] throughout my body, and with these legs,
もう一度だけこの現実を見た
Mou ichido dake kono (sora) wo mita
[I stood] and looked at this sky once more.

Wow 夢の中で広がる世界は the last secret garden
Wow yume no naka de hirogaru sekai wa the last secret garden
Wow, the world that spreads out within my dreams is the last secret garden
the last secret garden
もう君の中で消えてしまうけど 忘れないで… 僕の名だけは
Mou kimi no naka de kieteshimau kedo wasurenai de…boku no na dake wa
I have already disappeared from within you but, just don’t forget… my name.

歪み続ける時空の狭間で背中に刺したナイフを
Igamitsudzukeru (toki) no hazama de senaka ni sashita naifu wo
Regarding the knife that stabbed [my] back from within the threshold of time that continues to warp,
羽に見立て 宇宙を仰ぎ続け
Hane ni mitate (sora) wo oogitsudzuke
as wings, I continue to look up to the sky.
僕の体中を巡る記憶の媒体すべてを焼き尽くすため 君だけを見た
Boku no karadajuu wo meguru kioku no baitai subete wo yakitsukusu tame kimi dake wo mita
In order to completely burn everything into the memory medium that [runs] throughout my body, I looked only at you.

Wow 腕の中で広がる世界は the last secret garden
Wow ude no naka de hirogaru sekai wa the last secret garden
Wow, the world that spreads out within my arms is the last secret garden
the last secret garden
もう君の中で消えてしまうなら忘れないで… 抱きしめたことを
Mou kimi no naka de kieteshimau nara wasurenai de…dakishimeta koto wo
If I’m already disappearing from within you, don’t forget...that we embraced.

そっと目を閉じて 光をさえぎればいい 夢を見たいのなら
Sotta me wo tojite hikari wo saekireba ii yume wo mitai no nara
If you want to dream, you should gently close your eyes and block out the light.
でも もう気付いているよ 大きく腕を振りあげた君のすべてを…
Demo mou kidzuiteiru yo ookiku ude wo furiageta kimi no subete wo…
But you’ve already realizing…everything about yourself who broadly waved her arms…

Wow 夢の中で広がる世界は the last secret garden
Wow yume no naka de hirogaru sekai wa the last secret garden
Wow, the world that spreads out within my dreams is the last secret garden
the last secret garden
もう君の中で消えてしまうけど 忘れないで… 僕の名だけは
Mou kimi no naka de kieteshimau kedo wasurenai de…boku no na dake wa
I have already disappeared from within you but, just don’t forget… my name.

Wow 腕の中で広がる世界は the last secret garden
Wow ude no naka de hirogaru sekai wa the last secret garden
Wow, the world that spreads out within my arms is the last secret garden
君だけを見た
Kimi dake wo mita
I looked at only you.