-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ash by GACKT

風の中に舞う笑い合う声
Kaze no naka ni mau waraiau koe
Our laughing voices dance in the wind.
煌めく夕日は未来への約束
Kirameku yuuhi wa (asu) e no yakusoku
The glittering evening sun is our promise for tomorrow.

月が映し出す君を見つけた
Tsuki ga utsushidasu kimi wo mitsuketa
The moon began to reflect, and I found you.
色褪せた時代の泡沫の夢
Iroaseta (toki) no utakata no yume
A transient dream of a faded time…

戻らない安らぎさえ何度も壊されてゆく
Modoranai yasuragi sae nandomo kowasareteyuku
As long as peace is not returning, many times over, I will continue to be broken.
溢れる憎しみがこの空を焼き尽くして…
Afureru nikushimi ga kono sora wo yakitsukushite…
The overflowing hatred burns this sky into nothing…

森のざわめきは優しい歌声
Mori no zawameki wa yasashii utagoe
The forest’s rustle is a gentle, singing voice;
ほんの僅かの幸せな夢
Honno wazuka no shiawase na yume
Just a brief dream of happiness…

凍える痛みにさえ優しさを覚えてゆく
Kogoeru itami ni sae yasashisa wo oboeteyku
Even within the frozen grief, I continue to remember [your] kindness.
すべてを消せるなら心さえもう要らない
Subete wo keseru nara kokoro sae mou iranai
If everything can be erased, then my heart won’t be needed anymore.

Ash...

ただ激しく燃えるこの躰でよければ
Tada hageshiku moeru kono karada de yokereba
If it is merely this intensely burning body that you like,
君のためにすべて捧げよう
Kimi no tame ni subete sasageyou
then I shall gave it all for your sake.
この哀しみだけは決して忘れるように
Kono kanashimi dake wa keshite wasureru you ni
Many times over, I traced my trail of tears with a knife,
涙の痕をナイフで何度もなぞった
Namida no ato wo naifu de nandomo nazotta
so that I won’t ever forget this pain.

暁の空に浮かぶ陽炎
Akatsuki no sora ni ukabu kagerou
Within the rising, shimmering heat of the dawning sky,
微笑む君が僕の側にいた
Hohoemu kimi ga boku no soba ni ita
You were there, smiling, beside me.