-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

再会~Story~ (Saikai~Story~- Reunion~Story~) by GACKT

微かな光に呼び覚まされて
Kasuka na hikari ni yobisamasarete
Woken up by the faint light
儚い夢の記憶と消えそうな声
Hakanai yume no kioku to kiesou na koe
with a memory of a fleeting dreaming and a [fading] voice,

遠ざかる過去のざわめきは
Toozakaru kako no zawameki wa
the sounds of the far-off past
今では見えないあの風景を映しだしてゆく
Ima de wa mienai ano (keshiki) wo utsushidashiteyuku
continue to reflect the scenery I can [no longer] see.
側で微笑う…君がいる
Soba de (warau)…kimi ga iru
By my side, smiling….you are here.

そう…まるで昨日のことのように覚えているよ
Sou…maru de kinou no koto no you ni obieteriru yo
Yes…I remember it completely, like it was yesterday.
誰よりも深く僕に触れたその眼差しを
Dare yori mo fukaku boku ni fureta sono manazashi wo
[Your] gaze touched me more deeply than anyone else.

分かち合うことの喜びも…
Wakachiau koto no yorokobi mo…
[Our] shared happiness…
奇跡のようなあの出会いも
Kiseki no you na ano deai mo
that chance meeting that was like a miracle, and
二人の面影さえも置き去りにして消えてゆく
Futari no omokage sae mo okizari ni shite kieteyuku
even the traces of us are abandoned and continue to vanish.

薄れてゆく記憶の中で
Utsureteyuku kioku no naka de
Within the fading memories
もう一度だけ抱きしめたくて
Mou ichido dake dakishimetakute

I want to hold you tightly just once more.
切ないくらい叫び続ける君の名を
Setsunai kurai sakebitsudzukeru kimi no na wo
So much that it hurts, I continue to scream your name
声がなくなるまで
Koe ga naku naru made
until my voice is no more.

人はいったい何処から来て何処へゆくのだろう
Hito wa ittai doko kara kite doko e yuku no darou
From where do people come from and where do they go?
大切な優しい人…
Taisetsu na yasashi hito…
[My] precious, kind person…
君だけがいない
Kimi dake ga inai
only you’re not here.

うつむいて震える君を
Utsumuite furueru kimi wo
Hanging your head and shivering,
この腕で抱きしめたくて
Kono ude de dakishimetakute
I want to embrace you in these arms.
この世界のだれよりも君を
Kono sekai no dare yori mo kimi wo
Because, more than anyone in this world,
守りたいと気づいたから
Momoritai to kidzuita kara
I realized I want to protect you.

もう少しで僕は消えるけど…
Mou sukoshi de boku wa kieru kedo…
I will [soon] vanish but….
それでも君だけは離したくはない
Soredemo kimi dake wa hanashitaku wa nai
even still, I want to [stay] with only you.
切ないくらいに君に包まれたあの日々を
Setsunai kurai ni kimi ni tsutsumareta ano hibi wo
So much that it hurts, I won’t forget those days
僕は忘れない
Boku wa wasurenai
I was wrapped up in you.