-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Storm by GACKT

君の見上げたその先には一体何が映っていたの?
Kimi no miageta sono saki ni wa ittai nani ga utsutteita no?
What was reflected before that [time] when you looked up?
流れ消えてゆく雲のように冷たい風が君を連れてゆく
Nagarekieteyuku kumo no you ni tsumetai kaze ga kimi wo tsureteyuku
Like the washed away and disappearing clouds, the cold wind is carrying you away.

あの日のままの君を閉じこめた時計が鐘を鳴らし始める
Ano hi no mama no kimi wo tojikometa tokei ga kane wo narashihajimeru
The clock that locks up how you were on that day begins to ring a bell.

時の流れは残酷すぎていつまでも僕を苦しめる
Toki no nagare wa zankokusugite itsumademo boku wo kurushimeru
You torture the me that the flow of time is always too cruel to.
君が側で笑ってることが当たり前に思っていた…
Kimi ga soba de waratteru koto ga atarimae ni omotteita…
I had thought it was natural [to assume] you’d [always] be by my side laughing…

この手を差し延べて祈り続けても触れることも出来ない君は
Kono te wo sashinobete inoritsudzukete mo fureru koto mo dekinai kimi wa
Even if I hold out these hands and continue to pray, you are untouchable.
白い翼をそっと羽ばたかせ、ゆっくりと手を振り笑ってる
Shiroi tsubasa wo sotto habatakase, yukkuri to te wo furi waratteru
Gently flapping your white wings, you are slowly waving your hand and laughing.

ふと気がつけば遠くに見上げた空が激しく哭いている
Futo kigatsukeba tooku ni miageta sora ga hageshiku naiteiru
[When] I suddenly become aware [of] the sky that I looked up to in the distance, it is furiously weeping.

静かに微笑むそんな君を抱きしめてそっとキスした
Shizuka ni hohoemu sonna kimi wo dakishimete sotto kisu shita
I embraced you quietly smiling like that, and then I gently kissed you,
そんな僅かな喜びでさえ二度と戻りはしないから
Sonna wazuka na yorokobi de sae nidoto modori wa shinai kara
because even that small happiness can never return again.

時の流れは残酷すぎていつまでも僕を苦しめる
Toki no nagare wa zankokusugite itsumademo boku wo kurushimeru
You torture the me that the flow of time is always too cruel to.

どれだけ時間が流れ過ぎても忘れることなんて出来ない
Dore dake (toki) ga nagaresugite mo wasureru koto nante dekinai
[No matter] how much time flows by, I will be unable to forget.
最後に見せたあの微笑みは僕の中で生き続ける
Saigo ni miseta ano hohoemi wa boku no naka de ikitsudzukeru
That smile that [you] showed in the end will continue to live in my [heart]
誰より君を愛したから
Dare yori kimi wo aishita kara
because I loved you more than anyone.