-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DRINK IT DOWN by L'Arc~en~ciel

滑らかに貼りつく感触 闇とは深く味わうもの
Nameraka ni haritsuku kanshoku yami to wa fukaku ajiwau mono
The sense of touch that you smoothly cling to; the night is something you savor the flavor of deeply.
身体中へ受け入れて感じよう
Karadajuu e ukeirete kanji you
Let’s accept these [feelings] into our [entire] body and feel it throughout.
[Drink it down, enjoy the black around taste the darkness]
Let down you feel trust falls break down


迫り来る衝撃へと恐れずに飛び込み真実が
Semari kuru shougeki e to osorezu ni tobikomi shinjitsu ga
Without being afraid, the truth that plunges [into] the [coming] impact
君にも流れ込む
Kimi ni mo nagarekomu
flows through you.
永遠に沈むような錯覚に抱かれて何処まで
Eien ni shizumu you na sakkaku ni dakarete doko made
For how long will you [be sane] bearing an illusion [where you]
正気で居られるのか?
Shouki de irareru no ka?
[seem to] sink into eternity?

君の手が核心へ近づく 手負いでもその目に賭けよう
Kimi no te ga kakushin e chikadzuku teoi demo sono me ni kakeyou
Your hands approach [my] core; [I may be] wounded, but I will risk it for those eyes
逝く前に掴めるか?力を
Iku mae ni tsukameru ka? Chikara wo
Before I die, will I be able to grasp it? [That] power
[Drink it down, enjoy the black around taste the darkness]
Let down you feel trust falls break down


鏡は今砕かれ見たことも無い君が目覚めて
Kagami wa ima kudakare mita koto mo nai kimi ga mezamete
Now, the mirror breaks, and the you who I have never seen [before] wakes up.
あぁ、もう帰れない
Aa, mou kaerenai
Ah, I can’t go back anymore.
身代わりに失った 鮮やかな幻想が弾けて
Migawari ni ushinatta azayaka na gensou ga hajikete
The vivid illusion that I lost in sacrifice splits open;
裂け目に勝機を見た
Sakeme ni shouki wo mita
with [it’s] cracks, I saw a chance of victory.

Get up you know the worst
Fed up fearless light now


鏡は今砕かれ見たことも無い君が目覚めて
Kagami wa ima kudakare mita koto mo nai kimi ga mezamete
Now, the mirror breaks, and the you who I have never seen [before] wakes up,
静かに動き出す
Shizuka ni ugokidasu
and you quietly comes to life.
わずかに開いた闇の向こうへ駆け上がるその目は
Wazukani aita yami no mukou e kakeagaru sono me wa
Those eyes that [gazed] beyond the darkness that opened up a little
もう誰も手に負えない
Mou daremo te ni oenai
can’t bear anyone’s hands anymore.
Drink it drink it down, drink it drink it down.