-WELCOME-

Welcome to 歌詞の時!(Kashi no Toki-Lyrics Time!)

This is a blog dedicated to my translations of Japanese songs. Most of these lyrics will be GACKT lyrics, but there will be some other groups/singers as well. Enjoy!

*DISCLAIMER* My translations are 100% original, so if you feel one of your own translations was copied, it is just a coincidence of like-minded people!

If anyone notices any typos, please notify me so I can fix them as soon as possible. I am human after all. Thanks in advance!

**PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST THESE TRANSLATIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION AND CREDIT**

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ NEW TRANSLATIONS AND BLOG NEWS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

the dropping sky by ClearVeil

届かない叫び 願いは叶わない
Todokanai sakebi negai wa kanawanai
The [unheard] screams, the wishes that don’t come true,
堕ちていく空から目を背ける
Ochiteiku sora kara me wo somukeru
will avert [their] eyes from the dropping sky.

つぎはぎだらけの関係 笑いながら騙すその神経
Tsugihagi darake no kankei warainagara damasu sono shinkei
While the much-patched relations laugh, those nerves trick [me],
心 錆び…
kokoro sabi…
and [my] heart rusts…

もう見たくない 聞きたくない
Mou mitakunai kikitakunai
I feel nauseous, so
吐き気がする だから…
Hakike ga suru dakara…
I don’t want to see it anymore, I don’t want to hear it [anymore]…

増してく傷痕
Mashiteku kizuato
The growing scars
泣いて泣いて泣いて泣いて…今はもう
Naite naite naite naite…ima wa mou
cry cry cry cry…now it’s enough.
痛みさえ…
Itami sae…
If only the pain [would]…

届かない叫び 願いは叶わない
Todokanai sakebi negai wa kanawanai
The [unheard] screams and the wishes that don’t come true
落ちていく空へと混ざりゆく
Ochiteiku sora e to mazari yuku
continue to mix with the dropping sky.
侵食に蝕まれ戻れはしない
Shinshoku ni mushibamare modore wa shinai
Being eaten away by corrosion, I can’t go back
腐り果てた空に…
Kusarihateta sora ni…
to the corrupted sky…
今はもう…
Ima wa mou…
Now, that’s enough…

I imaged the clear shining sky...

思い描いていた空はどこにも…
Omoiegaiteita sora wa doko ni mo…
The sky that I pictured isn’t anywhere…
こんな世界なんて
Konna sekai nante
I don’t need
いらないよ…
Iranai yo…
things such as this world…

届かない叫び 願いは叶わない
Todokanai sakebi negai wa kanawanai
The [unheard] screams and the wishes that don’t come true…
求めることさえも
Motomeru koto sae mo
Even seeking [them] out are
今はもう…
Ima wa mou…
now, enough…

この世界に溢れている幸福?
Kono sekai ni afurerteiru (shiawase)?
Is there overflowing happiness in this world?
そんなものは何処にありますか?
Sonna mono wa doko ni arimasu ka?
Where is [there things such as this]?

I imaged the clear shining sky...